Hello everybody

Hello everybody, this PBB from the playbookboards - I saw the title of the site in gogoblender's signature on a another site. I decided to take a quick peak and immediately liked what I saw. So I thought why not I just join and get to know everybody here as well. About me, I have just started a new forum project dedicated to the soon to be released BlackBerry PlayBook. The journey has been good so far, I'm learning new things about launching a forum from scratch and loving the experience. I hope to find some BlackBerry PlayBook or simply technology enthusiasts here to exchange and share with. To see the progress of my forum go to www.playbookboards.com

And another Bberry enthusiast! Have fun here on the boards, PBB, welcome to DarkMatters!

:bounce:

gogo

Thanks gogo, this is a really great site you have going here. How long have you been working on it?

Hi and welcome.

Mmmmmmm, blackberry crumble with custard !

lol, I agree

lol, thanks guys

Dragon Brother this is the time to get into the BlackBerry scene. A lot of people are either Iphone or Android users but BlackBerry is the one to switch to.

Thanks gogo, this is a really great site you have going here. How long have you been working on it?

I think about six years now. We've been playing here on this site with friends from all over the world now for a few years. You can check out it's history here:

A brief history of DarkMatters

:bounce:

gogo

Aloha and welcome. Like Dragon Brother said I keep a nice fat and juicy Apple in hand. Let us know if ya branch out with a app for it.

I think about six years now. We've been playing here on this site with friends from all over the world now for a few years. You can check out it's history here:

A brief history of DarkMatters

:)

gogo

Wow, that is quite some history and it is great that you guys documented everything. It really makes being here that extra great.

Aloha and welcome. Like Dragon Brother said I keep a nice fat and juicy Apple in hand. Let us know if ya branch out with a app for it.

lol, will definitely do - was thinking about ideating something down and having a developer have a go at it. But wasn't sure how much it might cost or if it would be possible to find someone interested in developing it this early.

To late PBB...I already have an iPhone :D

Dragon Brother just to let you in on the rumor going around the phone scene these days.

:) <-- iPhone users (somewhat happy)

:) <-- BlackBerry users (jubilant beyond comprehension)

lol

To late PBB...I already have an iPhone :D

Dragon Brother just to let you in on the rumor going around the phone scene these days.

:yay: <-- iPhone users (somewhat happy)

:woot: <-- BlackBerry users (jubilant beyond comprehension)

lol

Well...not what Ive seen...of course you see iPhones everywhere, but usually people with Blackberries are rather businessy type people and always seem stressed out.