What Is Your Favourite Combos In The Game?

Currently enjoying Clustering Maelstrom + Ruthless Mutilation with my Inquisitor.

Fave all-time would have to be the Temple Guardians' Battle Extension + left click while mounted in the hamster wheel (double-hit exploit). Not exaclty a "combo" :(

Edited by essjayehm

I'd go with a slight modification of that - Clustering Maelstrom + Levin Array. Line 'em up and ZAP 'em. You can also follow that up if you had Combat Discipline with a Raving Thrust - Line 'em up, Zap 'em, shove anything still standing back so they don't have a chance to hit you while you get ready to hit 'em again.

Note to self: save up for a new console or upgrade PC big time, then buy game. :P I've only managed to use two combos, one being Demonic Blow and Frenzied Rampage Sweep, the other being Rousing Command and either Frenzied Rampage of Demonic Blow. For the beginning, all of them were fairly effective for my needs so I can't say I like one over the other. Once I get Combat Discipline, then things will change, but until then, RL takes precedence over the game.

For the dragon mage Gust of wind followed by Destroyers. Push them back and unleash walking firebombs on them. Makes for great fun :)

Yah.. Gotta love 'em... Your very own squad of suicide bombers! Very useful in perhaps, a not so politically correct but effective kinda way.

I don't use combos a lot, but my favourite for a seraphim with Combat Discipline is Assailing Somersault-Soul Hammer-Pelting Strikes - basically, somersault towards the enemy champion, take him out in one hit (hopefully) then hit his followers as well. Without Combat Discipline, it's abbreviated to Assailing Somersault-Pelting Strikes. Normally, I just spam Pelting Strikes, though.

My favorite so far is:

1) Skeletal Fortification

2) Spectral Hand (at high combat art level to 1 shot a peon)...

3) Rallied Soul (in a combo you get a steady army)

4) Frenzied Rampage, Shuriken %LL, 1 CA level..

The 4th CA recharges the combo with Rph and you have the focus mod on skeletal so you can pump this out about every 5-8 seconds depending on if the frenzied rampages find a target. The Frenzied are ranged so its easier to find a body without 'running'. You have a nice wap from your spectral which might 1 shot a small creature and resurrect it. If its later in combat you'll always have a corpse.

:)

• 5 weeks later...

For Seraphim: Flaring Nova(modded Expand, Stun, Flux) - Radiant Pillar(modded, Hypnosis, Brightness, Magnify).

For High Elf: Glacial Thorns(modded Frost, Pierce, Fussilade - Blazing Tempest (modded Scorch, Conflagration, Ambition).

For dragon mage: Maelstrom(modded Burden, Extension, Demoralize) - Eternal fire(modded Licking flames, Hunger, Fury).

The combo that is my personal favorite is the Inqusitor's:

Clustering Maelstrom + Raving Thrust + Levin Array + Eruptive Desecration

This is actually a combo of mass destruction provided the inquisitor has good execution speed and has gathered a big enough mob. Clustering forces the enemies to start closing in on one another, and the quick-to-cast raving thrust causes them to "careen" into one another before they actually hit the center of the maelstrom. After they crash into the center of the maelstrom, Levin array lashes out, mopping up any leftovers, and then eruptive desecration makes a random corpse explode, adding to the carnage and completely finishing off any elite enemies that were in the mob.