Missing Npc Pages

Knuckles suggested a thread for these. This way they won't get lost in all the post on the updates thread. I will be mentioning the missing NPC pages as I find them.

The ones so far:

Happy Cow Farm: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Happy_Cow_Farm

Geraldil

Trader Reayn -- I managed to add him in using a screen shot from the quest for a picture.

The Sleepy Badger: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:The_Sleepy_Badger

Landlord

Temple Ruins: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Temple_Ruins

Hologram

I'm working on the Golden Coast page right now.

Edited by Ysne58
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Coast has four red links. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Golden_Coast

Sergeant Xalandar (Sargent has several spelling variants and the one in game needs to be checked. I'm not sure the one on the page is correct)

Soldier Quindor

Healer Lanara

Xalandar, Quindor and Lanara are all involved in the http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Tutorial_Hirelings quest. I did some work on the quest, but I think it still needs help.

Edited by Ysne58

This is a very good thread. NPC pages are fun to fill up, and there's going to be about a thousand of them (maybe MANY thousands to find) It's kind of like the laster Easter Egg Hunt in the game... The Census

:lol:

gogo

This is a very good thread. NPC pages are fun to fill up, and there's going to be about a thousand of them (maybe MANY thousands to find) It's kind of like the laster Easter Egg Hunt in the game... The Census

:lol:

gogo

You have that right. I'm filling in quest information and adding NPCs to pages as I go too. So far, I have found one quest that wasn't even on the relevant pages. I'm waiting to post about a place until after I have checked all the quests and made sure all the NPC's in that quest get added properly.

I just finished up the Strengthening the Abbess quest page. It should link to the Copper Peaks page, the Forgotten Garden page and the Seraphim Valley page and wasn't listed on any of them.

I need to get two light pathers in that area, a Seraphim and another character. If I remember correctly, there are quests in that area that are not available to the Seraphim.

Later: I was able to use screenshots on the page to create the pages for the two NPCs involved in this quest.

Edited by Ysne58

Forgotten Garden is now complete. I used screen shots from the different quest pages to create the NPC pages. If someone gets time and energy, screen shots could be added. But there are no red links on this page.

Brothers in Arms - http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Brothers_in_Arms

This is a Shadow Warrior only quest -- I don't yet have an SW ready to go to that area. This is a note to myself and whoever else to check the info.

There are some red links:

Damial

Antolian

Claressa

Edited by Ysne58

If you could wait for some time, I think, I'd fill all the missing quest NPC pages while going through the quests. It's always easier to find and take a screenshot of the quest NPC while doing his/her quest, isn't it? As I happen to have some time today, I may look for some NPCs. If I fill some pages, I'd post the links here.

If you could wait for some time, I think, I'd fill all the missing quest NPC pages while going through the quests. It's always easier to find and take a screenshot of the quest NPC while doing his/her quest, isn't it? As I happen to have some time today, I may look for some NPCs. If I fill some pages, I'd post the links here.

Sounds great Silver.

The template I am using for NPC's is:

{{Languages}}

__NOTOC__

==== Location ====

* {{PAGENAME}} can be located in

* [http://www.maplib.net/fullmap.php?id=4184&lat=-53.65&lng=34.86&z=12 Locate {{PAGENAME}} on the Ancaria Interactive Map]

==== Quests ====

* {{PAGENAME}}: Quest giver for

* {{PAGENAME}}: Involved in

==== Notes ====

[[Category:Sacred 2 NPC]]

Sorry for multy-posting, but I can't get a permission to edit my last post.

Now I'm going to make some NPCs blue.

I'm working with:

DM's start NPCs: the dragon and the captain (his fellow student was done some time ago. It was the first page I've done for wiki).

Inquisitor's start NPCs: the landlord and the guest.

By the way, there is one more NPC in The Sleepy Badger. When you are not an Inquisitor, the guy he is supposed to poison could be found in that inn. I'll make him a page too.

Maybe, I'd also make a hologram from TM's beginning.

I sincerely hope, I'd have enough time for them today.

I added Lahrian to the Golden Coast page. He could use more photos. I posted the template I'm using in post number 11 of this thread. I don't know if you will find that useful or not Silver.

A bar fight! Somebody, please, stop them!

41779fd5862c.jpg

In other words, I made the pages for all the NPCs in the The Sleepy Badger. I added the Inquisitor you may find if you are playing any other character to the NPC list. Also took a couple of screenshots of the place. Added one of them to the photos, since I happen to like it. By the way, how do you think, whether or not I should add the one you can see above too.

I like that one too, Silver. If you want to add it go ahead.

I just edited the second two parts to the Hunting Highwaymen chain quest. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hunting_Highwaymen

I changed the item links, they are no longer links for those items.

Feel free to remove those links if you do not think they belong.

The photos on the pages for quests 2 and 3 are all photobucket, I will place a note about that in the picture thread.

Edited by Ysne58

Thank you, Ysne. I'd go through quests again, since I'm intended to make better screenshots for some things. I'd check those red links later. Sorry, I'm a bit short of time right now, that's why I'm doing only the little things like NPC pages.

By the way, Orphas the dragon is also blue now. Actually I have a couple of other screens of him. I just considered this one the funny one. Though if you want his page to have a picture him without a Dragon Mage in sight, just note me about that, it won't be a problem.

I wasn't sure how a page for a nameless captain from the DM's starting islang should be named, so I created this one: Captain - The Dragon Mage. Since the name of this place is uncertain, I named it after the quest this captain takes part into.

So all the guys from the DM's island are now blue and can be found here (the first part of the DM's main-quest).

Edited by Silver_fox

Thank you, Ysne. I'd go through quests again, since I'm intended to make better screenshots for some things. I'd check those red links later. Sorry, I'm a bit short of time right now, that's why I'm doing only the little things like NPC pages.

By the way, Orphas the dragon is also blue now. Actually I have a couple of other screens of him. I just considered this one the funny one. Though if you want his page to have a picture him without a Dragon Mage in sight, just note me about that, it won't be a problem.

I wasn't sure how a page for a nameless captain from the DM's starting islang should be named, so I created this one: Captain - The Dragon Mage. Since the name of this place is uncertain, I named it after the quest this captain takes part into.

So all the guys from the DM's island are now blue and can be found here (the first part of the DM's main-quest).

That is fantastic Silver! Thanks.

As far as these quest pages go, two heads are better than one. I'm more concerned about the text on those pages getting prettied up and accuracy checked. I know you will take care of pictures and adding other info too.

Think it's safe to call it Dragon Mage Island. There is no in-game reference to the island and everyone is used to calling it that in the forums and in-game. I'll have a Places page up for it shortly though the link will show up red until I get some content on it

That's settled then (I'm talking about quests).

I almost finished the hologram from the temple ruins. By the way, there is an NPC missing here as well. If you aren't TG you could find those two who dug him out here. The dialog they offer (yes, you'd have to talk to them both) is quite funny. And those NPCs are NOT single-player only, the note about the Nun on the Monastery of Light page is wrong. I talk to all these NPC in LAN-mode to take the screens, in open-net and closed-net CAMPAIGN they are there too. Though they'd show up only when you enter their location.

I'd look for those NPCs later. I'm too tired to do more pages today.

EDIT

The Hologram is blue now.

/EDIT

Edited by Silver_fox

Noriath's Temple and it's associated quests have lots of red links. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred2:Noriath's_Temple

Aristrocratic Spy: Quest giver for Protecting Noriath's Corner (Light path only).

Inquisitor Ortlewyn: Quest giver for Powers In Noriath's Corner (Shadow path only).

Kuan Priest Omalgar: Quest giver for The Griffin quest.

Priest Aleya: Quest giver for Purification of the Temple quest (Light path only).

There are two links for Inquisitor Ortlewyn one is a quest by that name (which is blue)

[[sacred 2:Inquisitor Ortlewyn|Inquisitor Ortlewyn]]

the other is for the NPC, which is red.

[[sacred 2:Inquisitor Ortlewyn (NPC)|Inquisitor Ortlewyn]]

I just found a page link for Ortlewyn the link is [[sacred 2:Ortlewyn|Ortlewyn]].

Edited by Ysne58

Three Cheers for Silver! Those pages are looking really nice.

The Runemaster's Son http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:The_Runemaster's_Son

Zaman (the son) has a red link.

Thank you very much, Ysne.

I'd do those quest guys, but probably not today. By the way, the reward listed for the Runemaster's Son is not entirely correct. If I'm not mistaken, you could get the runes only in the single player. Even in the multiplayer campaign you can get only experience and gold. Probably that's because there could be different charas in the party. Would check this fact again later.

Now I'm after those two sneaky archeologists digging in the Temple Ruins. I wanted to ask if there is a term for illegal archeologists in english. In russian adventure books they are sometimes called 'black archeologists', yet I'm not sure if this term exists in english. Could you please tell me how to call them?

Done with those digging guys from the Temple Ruins. I did a personal page for each of them, but since they are connected and take part in the same dialog the general description on their pages is the same. I think I'll try to make a page for little Zaman now. And to find out more about the reward too.

Edited by Silver_fox

Why in the Earth am I not allowed to edit my previous posts?!

Just wanted to say, that Zaman got his very own page. And that there are no runes in the multiplayer, even in the LAN campaign, not to mention Internet freeplay.

I think I'd be off again now. I really have to go.