Missing Npc Pages

Why in the Earth am I not allowed to edit my previous posts?!

Just wanted to say, that Zaman got his very own page. And that there are no runes in the multiplayer, even in the LAN campaign, not to mention Internet freeplay.

I think I'd be off again now. I really have to go.

What kind of message do you get when you try to edit your posts?

"Grave robbers" is the only term I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for getting all those pages up.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added some NPCs from the Noriath's Temple.

Priest Aleya

Aristocratic Spy He is an enemy as well as the NPC, yet for now I described only the NPC side of him.

Andra (quest giver for Whoops)

Alethea (seraphim from Whoops, I decided to create a page for her too, she's still an NPC after all)

Would continue working tomorrow. My head is hitting the keyboard now.

I'm planning to make Ortlewyn a NPC as well as the enemy (I mean to add the NPC description to the existing enemy page). It is also necessary to make the mentioned spy an enemy as well as the NPC (to add his stats to the page).

Oh, my... I just noticed a typo somebody made in Spy's pagename. I created a page from the link in the Noriath's Temple before noticing that this link says Aristrocratic Spy! More correction work is needed now...

EDIT

Moved the spy to his properly named page. All the links are blue now.

/EDIT

Edited by Silver_fox

Thank you Ysne. Now we have somebody to take a shot of this spy's stats as an enemy. Since I don't have any more or less developed charas in the Shadow Path it would take me a lot to take this pic (because chara developing would be included). Your character is a shadow one, isn't it? Why couldn't you take this pic?

I can take a pic, but I cannot seem to do much else. Maybe Knuckles or someone can do it. I am unable to manipulate the pictures because of a visual motor issue in my brain.

I need to make a shadow toon anyways for another one of my projects....I'll try to remember to swing over that way and get the pics/stats. If you find any other Shadow only side quests that have an enemy to defeat I'm really interested in those. It was one part of the Bestiary I never completed due to a prolonged health issue

either of you have a link for that quest?

Some more Noriath's Corner guys are up:

Lumen Priest Benewion, by the way, how do you think whether or not to add him to the NPC list in the Noriath's Temple page? He appears only when you accept a quest he is involved in, yet he stands right next to the temple itself.

Kuan Priest Omalgar, his link was blue, yet the page was almost empty, so I added all the information I could find about him. I removed the quest-dialog from his NPC page. It still remains on the quest page and I feel it belongs there. I don't think we should list all the dialogs NPC offers on the NPC page because some NPCs offer too much dialogs.

Ortlewyn, made him a mix of an NPC and an enemy. That turned out better than I expected.

Now I think the same should be done with Aristocratic Spy(enemy in Powers In Noriath's Corner) and Officer of the Inquisition Guard (NPC in the same Powers In Noriath's Corner).

Could you please take care of these two, Knuckles? When you have you Shadow chara in this area of course.

Edited by Silver_fox

Thanks Silver for fixing those NPCs up. I was hoping we would end up with better pictures for Omalgar than the dialogue pictures that I copied over from the quest. I copied those in because they were better than no pictures at all.

I'm pretty sure that the Officer of the Inquisition Guard is the same as the Special Forces Officer in the Power in Noriath's Guard quest.

I agree that both the Aristocratic Spy and the Officer should have similar pages to Ortlewyn and the Abbess in the quests in Seraphim Valley. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:High_Elf_Quest_Enemies#Abbess_Wilgyrien

I'm pretty sure it is the same Inquisition officer, yet she is named differently in the Light and Shadow versions of the quest. Maybe that's because the Light chara can't know that group of guards was a Special Forces. So we should somehow keep it searcheable with both names. Just in case somebody would search for her (though I doubt that somebody would need to do it).

I'm pretty sure it is the same Inquisition officer, yet she is named differently in the Light and Shadow versions of the quest. Maybe that's because the Light chara can't know that group of guards was a Special Forces. So we should somehow keep it searcheable with both names. Just in case somebody would search for her (though I doubt that somebody would need to do it).

[[sacred 2:Officer of the Inquisition Guard|Special Forces Officer]]

That would take care of that. It is what I did on the chain quest page for Powers In Noriath's Corner.

Thank you Ysne. Now we have somebody to take a shot of this spy's stats as an enemy. Since I don't have any more or less developed charas in the Shadow Path it would take me a lot to take this pic (because chara developing would be included). Your character is a shadow one, isn't it? Why couldn't you take this pic?

I can manage a screen shot of this guy as an enemy. I have a level 15 Inquisitor that I could run up there to get that. Would that be enough for you to do the rest to make the enemy template Silver? Because of my visual/motor/spacial issues, I cannot seem to do much more than get a basic screen shot, but I can manage the basic screen shot.

You can link me to a simple screenshot with his stats, I'll do the rest. If you think you'd have some troubles taking a screenshot, you could let me use your character (upload a savegame). I solemnly swear I won't use any characters other than my own for any purposes other than NPC hunting. On Bronze 15lvl is more than enough to get to the Noriath's corner safe and be able to start a photosession instead of fighting. I simply don't have a Shadow chara now and starting from 1lvl would be too long.

Edited by Silver_fox

You can link me to a simple screenshot with his stats, I'll do the rest. If you think you'd have some troubles taking a screenshot, you could let me use your character (upload a savegame). I solemnly swear I won't use any characters other than my own for any purposes other than NPC hunting. On Bronze 15lvl is more than enough to get to the Noriath's corner safe and be able to start a photosession instead of fighting. I simply don't have a Shadow chara now and starting from 1lvl would be too long.

I think it would be better if I upload the save game for you. I'm not sure how I should do that. There is both a stats file and a save file. I suspect you would need both. Do I upload it to the site or pm it to you directly?

If you can tolerate playing with an Inquisitor named George, you are welcome to develop him however you want.

Edited by Ysne58

The stats file is not a necessary one. If it went missing the game would recreate it automatically from the save file. So it's up to you whether or not to upload them both. You can use any way of sending in you are comfortable with. Do you need my e-mail, or you are going to use some site? I'm OK with both ways.

I am finally in Noriath's corner with my seraph so I can double check the accuracy of the quests.

Just a note, when I was going through the shadow quests, I used the mutated bear for the mutated black bear link. When you are taking screen shots, you may want to do one for the black mutated bear as well as the aristocratic spy.

I'm thinking that with the Special Forces Officer, it is easiest to link that to the Officer of the Inquisition Guard, since do appear to be the same. I have not that in all of the links, just in case you think there should be a separate page. I think there are only three that would need to be changed if you do Silver.

Edited by Ysne58

Forgot to tell you that I checked the Light quests in the Noriath's corner yesterday. As I remember there was only the quest about returning the artifact left. So it would be triple-checking. But it won't hurt too, especially since I added a bit info to the notes.

Thank you for pointing me to the bear. I'd make him a description.

Maybe I'd also merge the enemy template to the pages of the guys from Inquisitor's beginning (landlord and guest, links were somewhere above). They are now desribed as NPSc. I added their stats as enemies as well, but since I didn't use the enemy template, they don't appear in the list of High Elf Enemies.

I'm not moving very fast either. Those quests do take awhile to check, play through, and edit if needed. I believe accuracy is more important that speed. You are doing a wonderful job Silver.

Took the screenshots. That bear was a trouble. Kobolds managed to kill it before I could take its pic. But after three replays I finally got it. Also prepared pics to do NPC and enemy pages for the Inquisitor's chara-specific quest All or Nothing. I have to go now, but I think those pages would be up today, since I plan to continue working on them later.

Sounds great Silver.

One of the things I'm doing when I'm going through all the quests is deleting that really annoying <br> between paragraphs and making actual line spaces. It makes those quests much, much easier for me to read when the text isn't all jumbled together the way it was before I made that change to these quests.

Schot has sorted out the Noriath Temple issue. The link is now to Noriath Temple without the 's. I'm fixing the existing links now.

Edited by Ysne58