White Griffin

Hey, a few times now I've tried to farm white griffin, though the son of a... doesnt wanna show him/herself.... I killed it once after taking the quest nearby to slay it... though I think that made so the Griffin disappeared for me. This was on bronze, now im trying on silver and it still isnt there either.. If take the quest on Free Play will I be able to do it over and over?

On console I remember just warping here and killing it then new game.. now it seems wierd :P

Help appreciated :)

In Ice and Blood, you need to speak to the quest giver (usually close by) to spawn the mini-bosses. As Ysne said you'll have to start a new game in Free-Play each time you want to fight it ,but it can be done as many times as you like

You will have to start a new Free World game every time. You can activate the nearby monolith to shorten the walk.

Ok, thanks for the response so relatively quickly but, I'm in freeworld and the stinkin mongoloid isn't here.. should I take the quest next to the monolith every time I create a new game?

Edit: Posted rite after u knuckles, and ye ok Ill try the quest giver ;P

Wish me luck xO

Edited by Popcicle

On PS3 the is no quest for the White Griffin so I am not sure why it was not there.

For me, its de-buff makes the White Griffin more trouble than it is worth, so I normally just skip that mini-boss.

On PS3 the is no quest for the White Griffin so I am not sure why it was not there.

For me, its de-buff makes the White Griffin more trouble than it is worth, so I normally just skip that mini-boss.

On the consoles (and pre Ice and Blood on the pc) there are no quests to spawn these mini-bosses. Only in Ice and Blood are the quest givers present. The only reason it may not be there is if you are playing in Campaign mode and have already defeated the Griffin on that difficulty.

In Ice and Blood, you need to speak to the quest giver (usually close by) to spawn the mini-bosses. As Ysne said you'll have to start a new game in Free-Play each time you want to fight it ,but it can be done as many times as you like

Actually that was Lujate that posted. ROFL

On the consoles (and pre Ice and Blood on the pc) there are no quests to spawn these mini-bosses. Only in Ice and Blood are the quest givers present. The only reason it may not be there is if you are playing in Campaign mode and have already defeated the Griffin on that difficulty.

I don't have Ice & Blood, tho I got the latest patch which probably put these quest givers there.. and yeah, talking to the quest giver spawned the bastarto :P