Meet the CM patch developers live, in-game, in Ancaria!

OMG! And now all of you are really discussing how to get a fox in game... I feel so moved.

By the way, thank you for showing this pic, Wolfie. It's such a nice fox, isn't it?

But anyway, thank you for your attention. And greetings to everyone who got (or would get) a very own Ancarian animal.

OMG! And now all of you are really discussing how to get a fox in game... I feel so moved.

By the way, thank you for showing this pic, Wolfie. It's such a nice fox, isn't it?

But anyway, thank you for your attention. And greetings to everyone who got (or would get) a very own Ancarian animal.

Eh.. It's a thought. It's not quite the same as your namesake - it's a South American Zorro... Not quite exactly the silver fox - but the proportions might make it a bit easier to mod a skin - and the colors are about right. Probably the first time any fox pelt was actually used nondestructively. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you're interested in this small easter egg, don't forget to visit the zoo in v110 - there are more of us now! And now it's free to say 'us' since I've got my own animal (they made me a fox - thank you so much!)

Wolfie really should see his new creature. He's not a simple rabbit, but a blue, oversized, glowing mega-wolf!

I also was surprized with an animal that represents desm's friend - this person is a translator who worked with us but never appeared on Mantis, so the animal is not an ordinary chicken, but a... ghost-chicken?

Nice! I love all these animals! Maybe each one should be having it's own pic in Wiki with page connecting to person who made it? Kind of like Employee Quest?

:D

gogo

OK. I was planning to do a page for the zoo in the CM Easter Eggs section. I hope to put all the animals there (though they are hard to catch - they are running so fast and there is no opportunity to press 'Pause'). Will spend some time on them later today.

If you're interested in this small easter egg, don't forget to visit the zoo in v110 - there are more of us now! And now it's free to say 'us' since I've got my own animal (they made me a fox - thank you so much!)

Wolfie really should see his new creature. He's not a simple rabbit, but a blue, oversized, glowing mega-wolf!

I also was surprized with an animal that represents desm's friend - this person is a translator who worked with us but never appeared on Mantis, so the animal is not an ordinary chicken, but a... ghost-chicken?

Yes.. I saw.. Coolness..

And why not a Ghost Chicken? Hey.. It fits. No one's ever seen him/her..

ahaha excellent. Very good idea Marcus, thank you very much :)

I told him about a surprise but he couldn't check yet as his pc is down for now.

See you :):paladin:

• 3 months later...

If you quicksave with F7 in multiplayer, on mp island, you can load that char in singleplayer - with your char still standing on mp island. Now you can use the Alt key and pause to identify the animals, take screenshots etc.

Excellent but I have an ideea with the developers of CM patch. All Cm patch quests to take on developers. Ex: Czevak to give an quest how is the " Epic Officer " or how is the name of quest :D this is an ideea:D

If you quicksave with F7 in multiplayer, on mp island, you can load that char in singleplayer - with your char still standing on mp island. Now you can use the Alt key and pause to identify the animals, take screenshots etc.

I have to try this. Every previous time I used F7 (well, I moved the quicksave to F9 because I got too used to the Fallen Angel hot keys, but it doesn't matter) in multiplayer, the game refused to save the place and when I loaded this game in singleplayer, the character was standing near the active monolith. Have you changed something recently?