Easter Egg: Morte from Planescape Torment?

Sacred_2:Demonic_Skull

th_Dskullchamp.jpg

In Planescape:_Torment you had a flying skull named Morte as a companion. Does anyone know if there is any relation?

Eh.. Not so sure about that. There are similar floating evil skull type things floating about in Doom, Doom 2 and Doom 3. And like the ones in the Blood Forest - they're out to kill you as well.

I'm not sure that it's a reference. I saw flying skulls as an enemies in several other games. If it was a quest giver, or if it's name looked somewhat alike, then it could be a reference, but the way it's now it doesn't seem so.

I remember playing Planescape Torment ( At least I think I do :P) Could there be a reference not necessarily only because of a flying skull but to something else as well that can be drawed upon as additional reference to build this case for Easter Egg?

:)

gogo

Wish I still had that game. Wouldn't mind playin it again.

Wasn't Torment just incredible? It had this depth that just pulled you in. I think that's what a first class story can do when put together with slick graphics for it's time. I just had to know what was going to happen next.

:)

gogo