Hey everybody!

I'm a new member on this site but have been viewing and using this site for a few months now and must say it has helped me a lot! I have been playing Sacred since November and can't seem to stop playing it. Its addicting. On to the meat of the matter. I joined to help anyone that I can help. I know a lot of people play Sacred on their PC but I am strictly an Xbox fanboy so anyone that needs help on the 360 can add my to their friends and I will do what I can.

Thanks to everyone that has built this community up and I hope I can help out where I can.

GT: CJ in his PJs

Hey everybody!

I'm a new member on this site but have been viewing and using this site for a few months now and must say it has helped me a lot! I have been playing Sacred since November and can't seem to stop playing it. Its addicting.

Thank you! lol, it's been a few years for us here now playing Sacred, but I still love hearing people tell us this about this community. How can we not smile when we're told that this gaming hobby is helpful to others.

Glad you found us CJ ( lool great nic) and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks guys for welcoming me.

After reading that first post I realised I was a little unclear. I am one of those achievement hunters for the 360 and when I say I will help anyone out I can help out with quite a few achievements. I'll try to help in other ways by just adding info to the site but it seems that everyone has locked that down already.