Sacred 2 Downloads - Temple Guardian Shopper network

File Name: Temple Guardian Shopper network

File Submitter: Barristan

File Submitted: 27 Feb 2011

File Updated: 02 Mar 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Temple Guardian Builds

TG shopping network

Shoppers 15/30/45/100/160

Shoppers are in Niob. Decent suits and some cash.

In time, I will add a 60/75 and maybe a 200

Shopping networks for other classes are in the works

Click here to download this file

Heya,

these are the ones I mentioned in the post.

15/30/45/100/160

Am working on 60, is at 55 right now.

Will update when he is finished... will also try and improve the suits a bit, as I never really finished this project, now is the chance huh! :D

In time, it will be nice

Greetz

wow!

I asked because I was thinking so many in this network!

... beautiful work here, this is going to be super popular with shopper. Because you have so many levels, you're offering great resolution to anyone who needs a shopper to boost levels.

I hear you about this being cool new projects for us... I myself have found myself digging through builds and saves looking to see what can polished and put up for community

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

And, da bling is in! Wiki pages for jewelry now, as reported by Wolfie now adorned with the latest Bling, shiny flashy stuff, Woflie is now steam rolling into the amulets...don't forget to sleep u

gogo

This is great I had wanted to do some xp boosted projects regarding builds. I have a question about the temple guardian shopping network. I have it downloaded, but in the zip folder I see a number of icons. Half have the sacred logo and half have the windows logo. I imagine I am to drag these in a folder but I am not sure which one.

• 6 months later...

I don't know if he still is Rick, but I know that the clan's got some good high end traders tucked away, I've got loads of time starting... TONIGHT!! woooooooooooooo :oooo:

I'll see this weekend what we can do about adding higher end traders to the downloads.

And welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo