Need some extra bling to give your Sacred 2 character that extra edge? Starting today, the DarkMatters Jewelry downloads section is officially open! The first five rings are up and there's plenty more to come. Lots of rings and amulets are coming soon!

Darn, just jewellry? And I was so hoping for bright pink, skin-tight hotpants for my Inquisitor! :whistle:

But seriously, has anyone done any good looking robes for an Inquisitor in other than depressingly grey/black colours? Some in a nice bright blood red would be interesting. Would do it myself if my graphics ability and knowledge were more than their present zilch.

Edited by podgie_bear

Darn, just jewellry? And I was so hoping for bright pink, skin-tight hotpants for my Inquisitor! :whistle:

But seriously, has anyone done any good looking robes for an Inquisitor in other than depressingly grey/black colours? Some in a nice bright blood red would be interesting. Would do it myself if my graphics ability and knowledge were more than their present zilch.

At the moment, yah.. Jewelry is next on the agenda... Armor will be coming up - as soon as I sort out how best to do it. It's complicated as to how it's set up now. Need to make it easier to

But in the mean time, keep your eyes peeled for the Deylen's Power set... It's red and has some day-glo neon green highlights.

You could also go with the Ilgard's Judgement set - though I'd be real careful with that one. The Wiki mentions a bug with one of the mods on it that can cause problems.

Sorry.. No skin tight hot pants for him tho... The stuff I've got and am posting are stock items that come with the game. Now if you're hell bent on getting him some, might wanna have a chat with the CM Patch guys. :D

Bravo with the Bling! Jewelry is mortar of great builds. Thanks Wolfie for this work, I know this part of offering downloads to the community is a long haul.

You're letting us all show up on the forum clinking in style!

:cool:

gogo

The question is Wolfie, just how far can you go with redesigning the look of armour. Are we likely to see the Shadow Warrior wearing just a "Borat style" Y band monokini? Or (God forbid) the inquisitor in trousers (that's pants to you yanks, lol), or are we basically looking at minor frills only?

The question is Wolfie, just how far can you go with redesigning the look of armour. Are we likely to see the Shadow Warrior wearing just a "Borat style" Y band monokini? Or (God forbid) the inquisitor in trousers (that's pants to you yanks, lol), or are we basically looking at minor frills only?

The better question would be - why would anyone want to see the Shadow Warrior in nothing but a thong...Or for that matter, a pair of skin tight hot pink trousers on an Inquisitor?

Honestly, I'm the wrong person to be asking about modding armor and the like. Your best bet would be to have a chat about it with LazyTomcat. I do happen to know they've been working on some new armor sets - one that looks quite WC3ish for the Shadow Warrior that got included in the latest CM Patch. It's pretty EPIC...

Like wolfie said, the CM team have the capability to make entirely new model files, but it takes alot of time to do so. Most visual changes are done through just modding the texture files meaning that the items will looks the same, but have different colours.

• 3 weeks later...

Wolfie, you did a really great job with this, and I wanted to post a thank you. We'll get some stats up later today with all the downloads you've put up for the community and how many have been done.

You've blinged out hundreds of people, this has to be a record, and contributed to the enormous success of the new Sacred 2 Downloads section.

This next shot's on us

absolut-bling.png

Thank you

:)

gogo

Ah.. But there's MORE! I've been a bit busy the last few days dealing with a small crisis. I still have a few ammys to post. And then there's the armor...I'll be getting back to it soon.