Welcome Firefly, our new MOD at DarkMatters!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Yee haw!

After tons of searching and searching...

AFter the exhausted team at darkmatters complaining and complaining about too much work...

Ladies and Gentlemen...we finally have our newest member of the Mod team picked...

/yay /yay /yay

Firefly!

/woot /woot /woot

He comes to us with a wealth of ogame experience, forum savviness, constant attention to our forum via posts and compassion and is the new super supplier of our newest sponsored game...

Vendetta

Firefly's duties will be to Animate and review as a global moderator like Aurora the more than one hundred and fifty posts that fly up here on a daily basis as well as helping us find ways for the Fellowship of Dark Matters to continue connecting in an honest and sincere manner with the members of our Community.

Rik...been awhile, but yer here now...

So welcome friend...

Have fun with the gang!

Woot!

/woot

gogo

/woot /yay /woot

Welcome Rik!!

You'll do an excellent job I have no doubt!!

Dinkies in the bar....

the faerie has ironed her wings

and is waiting to pour

you a few jars

:)

/faerie

/hug

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

This means alot and I am glad to be able to further myself with in the Clan.

I suppose I should adopt a colour and a style like the others, but I do so love fast reply :P

Thanx again guys :)

I can't say how glad I am to see that you're going to be helping out on the forum firefly. It's been a long time coming. ;)

Cheers! drinks.gif

CONGRATZ Meestah RIK!

YOu will do an awesome job I am sure :P

Great to have you on the team :D

Beat you to the bar....the champers is on me!

CheerZ

Aur

/yay

well it sbeen a while since I last posted here, I really do forget about this place and when I remember aboutit I never have anything to say.

but seeing as my Best Buddy has got the position of a moderator its well worth coming here and saying a big congratulations to Rik on getting such a great role within the spawn/dark community that we are in this forum.

I know he will do a fantastic job as he did when the pair of us ran the TFCA forum all that time ago. in some regards this will be more of a challenge because in TFCA rik and I wer ethe only 2 who regually posted on the forum :)

anyway rik many congratulations on gettin gthe position you know your going to enjoy it (although restraining your comments may be a little hard!)

Thanx Dan and the others, all u congratz means a heck of alot to me and I shall go to bed with a smile ( I should have been asleep ages ago I have to be up early for my fleets!)