hi im kovu *licks* nice to meet you

hello guys gals and animals my name is kovu and I play on sacred 2 ice and blood for the pc. so here is a bit about me

1. im from englad

2. im 21

3. I have 1 dog and 1 cat [snitt a female black cat] [dougle a male black dog spanial collie x ]

4. I love playing pc games and have no life on the outside [im serious im on the pc 24/7]

5. im friendly happy and a really good friend if you get to know me

6. my favourite animal is the lion

7. my fave cartoon is the lion king

8. my nickname is lionman

thats about all im hope to get to know you all better and sorry I havent posted my intro sooner :oooo::whip:

*wipes slobber from face* Down boy! :D (a la your topic title *licks*. In case anyone is starting to think I'm crazy... Which I am! But that's besides this case, eeeeh....) ^^

Well it's a pleasure to meet you and your intro Kovu. :) As for answer #3... Black cats FTW! I roves my black cat. She's so affectionate but not so much that it's a nuissance. Mostly she just draws affection to her with her deadly coy weapon of cuteness. You know... The whole rolling around thing, paws outstretched and big eyes. It's not fair really... There's no defense against that! :lol:

Feel free to get comfy! :friends3:

hello guys gals and animals my name is kovu and I play on sacred 2 ice and blood for the pc. so here is a bit about me

1. im from englad

2. im 21

3. I have 1 dog and 1 cat [snitt a female black cat] [dougle a male black dog spanial collie x ]

4. I love playing pc games and have no life on the outside [im serious im on the pc 24/7]

5. im friendly happy and a really good friend if you get to know me

6. my favourite animal is the lion

7. my fave cartoon is the lion king

8. my nickname is lionman

thats about all im hope to get to know you all better and sorry I havent posted my intro sooner :oooo::whip:

I loved this introduction, thanks for putting some time down to say hi to us.

So... u like lions ^^

:)

gogo

Hiya kovu!

Nice to have you with us. Hope you have a wonderful time. I'm a cat person myself. Don't mind dogs but prefer cats. I still miss my black cat Raven. I had to leave her behind when I moved from NC to MO. She has a good home but it really sucks not being able to have a cat. (apartment I live in doesn't allow animals..phooey)

Anyhow, enjoy yourself. Glad to meet ya! :D

crowgrrrl