Yo, I'm new. I play Sacred 2 on the 360 still and wanted to find people to play with, saw the expansion was only available for the UK PC release, started looking for it, found this place.

People still play and wouldn't mind having a seminoob around right?

Welcome!

We are still playing. This is a very active community, lots of good folks here. As you found out, the expansion was released for Europe only. However we do have a link to purchase here.

Many of us are still on closed net servers. However a great many more of us our having fun with the Community Patch put toghether by a great bunch of folks who had the tools and the know how to help continue improving of the game.

So make yourself at home and enjoy!

Welcome to the forums Drazhar.

Closed net servers is multiplayer hosted on Deep Silvers servers with all the character info stored by them so as to prevent hacking. The community patch is a patch created by some members of the german (and now our) community which fixes up quest related bugs, adds more quests, items, bosses and and general content. However it can only be played on open net (servers hosted by the individual), LAN play and singleplay.

Welcome Drazhar! :D

Everyone here is extremely helpful. I'm pretty much a noob myself. I'm still messing around with Sacred 2 on XBox and playing PC at the same time. (heehee)

I'll see if I can find the threads that explain the two for you much better than I can.

crowgrrrl

Heehee DB is on the ball as usual.

I still have not made it to the Closed Net myself. Still poking along in Single Player...lol. I am running the newest version of the Community Patch which I believe is v110.

So I'm following along with the January Shopper Seraphim build as listed on the wiki in the guide section and there's something I'm either missing or just plain stupid about.

Where should I be putting this girl's actual STAT points? I get the skill ideas, though I don't have all the recommended accessories to boost the item find stuff, but am I aiming for a STR/VIT or STR/DEX or any other variety of build here? I just want a quick and easy romp through the 360 version to reacquaint myself with the world of Ancaria before I join you all next month (money issues)

So I'm following along with the January Shopper Seraphim build as listed on the wiki in the guide section and there's something I'm either missing or just plain stupid about.

Where should I be putting this girl's actual STAT points? I get the skill ideas, though I don't have all the recommended accessories to boost the item find stuff, but am I aiming for a STR/VIT or STR/DEX or any other variety of build here? I just want a quick and easy romp through the 360 version to reacquaint myself with the world of Ancaria before I join you all next month (money issues)

Some guides are more comprehensive than others. Here's what the author had to say about your question:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12092&view=findpost&p=6864120

Personally, I would start with STR and then add either WIL (if you are running a shield) or VIT (if no shield) once you get 2 points per level.

Yo, I'm new. I play Sacred 2 on the 360 still and wanted to find people to play with, saw the expansion was only available for the UK PC release, started looking for it, found this place.

Yo ho Drazhar, and welcome to DarkMatters! I'm sorry I'm getting here late, but do hope you're enjoying your time here with this community! Are you a fan of any other gaming sites as well?

:)

gogo

Yo ho Drazhar, and welcome to DarkMatters! I'm sorry I'm getting here late, but do hope you're enjoying your time here with this community! Are you a fan of any other gaming sites as well?

gogo

Other gaming sites... not entirely sure what you mean. I'm a member of the EVGA Gaming Clan, but I doubt any of them play this game... we play a lot of FPS titles usually... I can't wait for Duke Nukem Forever or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I'm a member of a few Elder Scrolls communities and of course gamefaqs, but I hardly go to gamefaqs anymore

Hopefully the PC Sacred 2 purchase goes smoothly when I have the money. I can't wait to see the Dragon Mage in action.

I'll be busy as all get out on Sunday though, Wrestlemania and whatnot.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes thus far everybody!

Does this forum have a search function by any chance? I haven't found one...

There's one on the top right of page...but the most powerful search function is actually on SacredWiki.

Schot hasn't brought over the google bar here yet...but if you look on SacredWiki, you will find two search bars to use.

one is strictly Wiki...but the other uses google to only search sacredwiki AND DarkMatters at once ^^

The software that comes with this forum is... beh...but when I want to do a serious search through all the dbases, I just go to the wiki, and use the google search bar there..it searches all of darkmatters and sacredwiki and will pull up super relavant information.

Good luck!

gogo