Hello all........................

I can't say that I'm new here, I've been lurking around here for awhile reading some of the builds and checking out some of the unreal boss killing vids.

I first came here after my wife read about a little place called the orc cave and wanted to find out where it was, I can't count how may times I've been in that cave since LOL. I've been playing Sacred 2 on and off since it's release on the ps3 (I don't have a pc that would be up to par for playing it). I've experimented with all of the characters but nothing serious for the most part, my best builds have been with a SW, only taken them into the level 80's on platinum and that's where the flaws in my builds have caused me to die and scrap the characters (1 was built to use 2 handed swords and the other was a ranged SW using energy staffs).

I've just started a High Elf and have a few questions and hopefully can get some help with how to build her. I'll post my questions in the consoles thread, I assume that's the best place for me to go to since I'm playing on the ps3.

BTW this is an incredible forum for information on the game from some truly hardcore Sacred fans.

Happy you found us nygyg, welcome to DarkMatters! Yeah there are some pretty crazy boss killing videos out there. Some of the builds are pretty wild, specially when you have sweet equipment.

Have fun with the game, post away!

:)

gogo

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay. This is definitely the place to have all your questions answered. This has to be the most friendly helpful group I have ever encountered. Have fun!

:D