Hi guys and girls.

I've been lurking this forum for some time before I decided to sign up. (Then I lurked some more before I decided to Post).

I never considered myself a gamer, just a guy who liked computers. Then someone introduced my to Arena. Then Daggerfall and my first real taste of what magic could do. Then of course, Morrowind and later Oblivion. Fallout 3 fell into line also. Somewhere along came Sacred and now Sacred 2. But I'm NOT a gamer. he, he. Just an old guy who likes computers. And I really like reading through the different posts on this forum. I got some good ideas for my Dryad and for my first triple-digit (level) character, my Shadow Warrior.

Welcome to the forums dark47 :)

I wasn't a gamer either until I got hurt pretty bad and to pass the time a friend brought over Diablo1. Been hooked since then.

Hi guys and girls.

I've been lurking this forum for some time before I decided to sign up. (Then I lurked some more before I decided to Post).

I never considered myself a gamer, just a guy who liked computers. Then someone introduced my to Arena. Then Daggerfall and my first real taste of what magic could do. Then of course, Morrowind and later Oblivion. Fallout 3 fell into line also. Somewhere along came Sacred and now Sacred 2. But I'm NOT a gamer. he, he. Just an old guy who likes computers. And I really like reading through the different posts on this forum. I got some good ideas for my Dryad and for my first triple-digit (level) character, my Shadow Warrior.

Hello Dark!

We've had some great introductions written up all latey over the last few days, and they are delightful reads! These are my favorite posts, the ones where we get to see what people have been enjoying about the community, and it's especially thrilling when someone from afar takes that step to say hi.

You don't have to be a gamer to like DarkMatters, being friendly is first, and is often enough.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo