Hey guys :D

What's happening? Haven't been active here lately... so I thought I'd say hello!

Anybody playing? Found any interesting new games?

I am for the moment only playing Haypi Kingdom on the phone, lol.

Anyways, how are you all doing?

Greetz

Barr

Hey Barri. Good to see you :)

Im still playing in that if uni didn't eat up so much of my time I would play the game...which totally counts.

Other than that, Im playing games on my phone too, keeps me sane on the way to uni. Chaos Rings, a game by Square Enix like their final fantasy games.

omgod, lol...the fellowship... lost to the phone! :4rofl: Barristan, great seeing you back! We're still sacredizing, but soon I think a great part of the baseline of the database is coming together, we'lll all probably need a vacation and a new game sounds awesome.

We've been looking at some to vacation in for a bit...

Guild Wars 2

Diablo 3

Dungeon siege 3

The latter is a very small game to play , so it could be really fun to get into while waiting for either guild wars or diablo to come out.

:)

gogo

Barris! Glad you're still smiling!

Now that I have a PC, I've been playing Diablo 2, and attempting to get Sacred Underworld working for now.... but looking forward to get Ice and Blood + CM patch... if only to use the shopping newtork you posted. :D

Take care,

Glad you guys are still ok :)

Too bad Sacred is nearing its end for us, its really! still an awesome game :)

Anyways, hoping to get ingame with the clan again soon, its been long since our kami sundays :)

Greets

Glad you guys are still ok :)

Too bad Sacred is nearing its end for us, its really! still an awesome game :)

Anyways, hoping to get ingame with the clan again soon, its been long since our kami sundays :)

Greets

Yeah I was thinking about that too. When a few of the really awaited ones get released we can see who wants to get into a new game.

I just dunno what's gonna get released first. Dungeon Siege 3 is tiny compared to Sacred though... could be a nice treat .

:)

gogo

Hey Barris!

Long time no see indeed there, I myself haven't been playing Sacred 2 for a couple of months now, currently hooked on good old Morrowind again, which have been given new life with some pretty spectacular graphic mods I've just discovered.