Are there any other players of this fantastic game out there? I finished the single player part a couple hours ago.

I can't tell anything really about the story, because every single thing is a spoiler >_<

But the game absolutely is worth it.

It sounds good Arperum. I'm still stuck in Sacred 2 though...lol this wiki is loooooooooooong :blink:

We're going to be taking vacation with second game soon though, and then it will be like Christmas shopping for a new game!

:bounce:

gogo

It sounds good Arperum. I'm still stuck in Sacred 2 though...lol this wiki is loooooooooooong :blink:

We're going to be taking vacation with second game soon though, and then it will be like Christmas shopping for a new game!

:bounce:

gogo

Your vacation won't be too long if you end up choosing for portal 2, it's not one of those games that have 1 billion different ways of solving. I'm not trying to stop you from buying it, far from that, it's a great game.

I am one of the few people who didnt like portal. Is 2 any different?

It's not that much different I'm afraid. The storyline is a *lot* better made this time though.

So if you really didn't like the first one, I can't suggest the second one.

Arp

Edited by Arperum
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone on xbox up for working through the co-op achievements for this?

esp need the one for taking a new online player through the calibration course if anyone is yet to start the co-op game?