As many of you might have heard, I've been having some technical difficulties with my gaming computer - the one with Sacred 2 installed.

To give you all the reader's digest condensed version of a rather long story, I finally got the parts I've been waiting for, got them installed and fired it up last night. Welp... Ever have one of those weeks...? The kind where no matter what you do, the fertilizer seems to get piled higher...

I got a small problem with something - the box is still down.

Anywho.. I promised a few goodies to someone - so I got the hard drive out of the system and put it into an external enclosure so I could get the stuff I needed. I decided to try to see if I can get some sets packaged and uploaded. I made 3 Inquisitor sets - Deylen's, Saraki's and Ilgard's sets.

So here's the thing - the only system I have at the moment that works is running Windows 2000 Server. It's not a system I can do much with - like firing up Sacred 2 to double check and make sure things are working properly.

So if anyone has the time - feel free to download the set files and check them for me. I'm assuming I got everything right - but we all know what assuming gets you... Thanks in advance...

Cheers for the gifts oh great and wise master uploader. ^^ Sorry to read about your pc troubles wolfie. I can certainly relate though. I've had those times. Last one I was hit with a dead video card and in a matter of hours after replacing it was hit with a really nasty virus that took me several days to completely get rid of. Computers can be such a chore!

Cheers for the gifts oh great and wise master uploader. ^^ Sorry to read about your pc troubles wolfie. I can certainly relate though. I've had those times. Last one I was hit with a dead video card and in a matter of hours after replacing it was hit with a really nasty virus that took me several days to completely get rid of. Computers can be such a chore!

Yes.. They can be such a royal PITA... At least, you can do something about a virus. Dead RAM, not so much - except wait until Monday to get an RMA... And wait some more.

So about those files... Has anyone checked them out yet?

Well, I didn't feel like checking them all, but I tested one of the chestfiles from each download and those ones worked fine.

Well, I didn't feel like checking them all, but I tested one of the chestfiles from each download and those ones worked fine.

Ok.. So were the as advertised? I.e. the Saraki's sets were in the Saraki's zip... If this works - I'll continue to work blind here...

Ok.. So were the as advertised? I.e. the Saraki's sets were in the Saraki's zip... If this works - I'll continue to work blind here...

Yep, the ones I tested were all correctly named.

Happy to see you back here with the Uploads, Wolfie! It just didn't seem like a normal day anymore with the requisite sacred 2 downloads title showing up in the morning. Even if yer comp's not fully healed, I appreciate you taking some time to find these downloads for us.

Thanks!

:)

gogo

Happy to see you back here with the Uploads, Wolfie! It just didn't seem like a normal day anymore with the requisite sacred 2 downloads title showing up in the morning. Even if yer comp's not fully healed, I appreciate you taking some time to find these downloads for us.

Thanks!

:)

gogo

Yah... I ran into a small snag last night with that... The problem is all in the translation. The ones with proper names are easy enough - I can make a reasonable guess as to which set I'm dealing with. There's only one set called Saraki's Path to the Netherworld - and Saraki stands out regardless of language. But those without a proper name... They're kinda tricky. The various translators - Google, Bing, Yahoo Babelfish - it's not so cut and dried. Normally, I'd just install one of the files in the game and fire it up to see what the contents are called in game, but that's not happening right now.

It's kinda hard to figure out what the proper English name is for "Götterdämmerung"... My German is quite rusty, but I'm not familiar with a Seraphim set called "God darn it"

So... I'm thinking I'm kinda stuck with only uploading those files with a proper name until I get my system issues sorted out.