Hi, I'm New

Hi there,

quick intro, I have had sacred 2 on the xbox since it came out now, but I only just recently picked it back up after finding the wiki and this forum, for reasons explained below, and now I'm hooked.

I have been playing RPG games since the early 80s, I just recently took a hiatus from WOW where I was healing in dungeons (I only play healers or paladins in mmorpgs) I'm a gamer in my 30s from the UK, I also 'suffer' from Dyscalcula, kinda like dyslexia but with numbers, incase anyone doesn't know, which means RPGs are a major challenge when it comes to builds, and mechanics, but it doesn't stop me playing, just means I have to work very hard to understand the maths. :D so please be patient if I do not 'get it' lol RPGs are known to help with dyscalcula by being a kind of therapy process if that makes sense.

also I am currently waiting on the download of the pc version of sacred2 gold, as I type this, 1 hr left apparently, so I will have both versions up and running, even though my profile says pc.

Jim

Hiya, Jim!

Welcome to the community! You are without doubt in the right place to get helpful, friendly and patient advise for the best RPG-style game evah.

EVAH! :)

Welcome to DArkMatters James! No challenge, no matter how insurmountable shall stop ye from enjoying the wonders of SAcred 2 and our community. Welcome to the boards!

:)

gogo

Welcome! =D

I can understand your plight somewhat. One of my little ones has dyslexia, and it's not the end of the world. It's good to see that you're coping with it, an not letting it get to you. That's awesome in my opinion :)

Anyways, hopefully you enjoy your time playing Sacred 2 and all that. I've only been a member here for a little while as well, and everyone's been super helpful and nice. So much so that I'm wondering why I didn't find this place sooner... blink.gif

Cheers,

- Smurfed

Hello and welcome, James! This is a great group, always willing to help, answer any questions, etc. So ask away. :D

I too am playing on both the 360 and PC though I'm getting ready to settle down for some serious PC time..lol I know I will be hopping on the 360 on occasion just to mess around with builds and maybe manage to get my long time Seraphim to 200..lol

I think it's awesome that you are rising to the challenge and playing the RPGs and I wholeheartedly second what gogo said,

Welcome to DArkMatters James! No challenge, no matter how insurmountable shall stop ye from enjoying the wonders of SAcred 2 and our community. Welcome to the boards!

This is a great place to be. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D

crowgrrrl