Emergency rations

There's days when the sun just isn't bright enough, and quick runs to hidden stashes are what keeps us alive during tough times.

For me lately? No not poutine! :P

Mcdonald's Ice cream cones!

vanilla_cone.jpg

1.25 a cone, and just the perfect jog from my place. It's easy to order (twang! of guilt), I know everyone at the counter, and sometimes (when the manager's not looking) I'll get a bonus (free!) drizzle of chocolate with some sprinkles (or crushed cookies, whatever is in style :P).

Ahhh, just writing about it is refreshing.

:)

gogo

OOOOOhh. I love soft serve, (and this reminds me I forgot to add this ass one of the Frozen desserts in my Frozen Happiness thread. good on you for getting free chocolate sauce when the manager is otherwise distracted.

Delta!

lol, you're evol, Gogo...

I was going to post about my stash of dead crickets, junebugs and the odd spider I keep for when the comet hits...

:chef: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm protien.

Hrm.. writing my post made me queasy... :unsure:

OOOOOhh. I love soft serve, (and this reminds me I forgot to add this ass one of the Frozen desserts in my Frozen Happiness thread. good on you for getting free chocolate sauce when the manager is otherwise distracted.

Delta!

I just went...they upgraded my ice cream cone to a blizzard that was left over on the counter! Weeeeeeeee...free left over ice cream...wheeeeeeeeeee

:blink:

Hrm.. writing my post made me queasy... :unsure:

And I, sir, for some strange reason, feel strangely exhilarated after reading about your crickets!

:crazy:

A excellent summertime treat Gogo! Great choice. The only bad thing is that you are making me hungry again! :)

Muhhahahah... my plans for running an online forum take out counter at FDM for all things good, evil and deep-fried are slowly coming to fruition!

:devil:

gogo

has to be mint choc chip ice cream for me yum yum :cow_white:

Now...that would be a seriously sick ice cream concoction from Mcd's. Dunno why they don't have a baskin robbins move in one day. I'd rent space out as well

:P

gogo

Muhhahahah... my plans for running an online forum take out counter at FDM for all things good, evil and deep-fried are slowly coming to fruition!:devil:gogo

If you can find a way for me to have all of this wonderful food without having to leave my computer (or my house), I might finally get thru at least one of the difficulties on this fantastic game.

If you can find a way for me to have all of this wonderful food without having to leave my computer (or my house),

And now... for my next trick...!

:devil:

gogo