Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II

I saw it in 3D last night. The theatre was not too crowded, only half the seats were taken, maybe because mondays are expensive compared to tuesdays (I paid 14.50$ for the ticket).

Overall the movie was great, lots of action, but me and my girlfriend both agree that the movie ends too abruptly.

Max

We went on Saturday (2nd day of release)... timing our show over supper time. I was astounded. There were only about 30 people there.

We got seats in row 3 middle of the main section (center of the theatre). So: I recommend the 4:20 PM showing.

Enjoyed the film. My fav is #1 due to it's consistency.

"Shame this is it as far as the series goes."

I doubt it will be, Knuckles. I think it's only a matter of time until J K Rowling gives in to "fan pressure" and writes another story (novella or novel) in the world of Harry Potter. Given the nature of the beast, it's almost certain that the film rights for that will be snapped up before Ms Rowling has even powered up her laptop to start typing.

Whether it's good or not, that's something no one will know until it's released, obviously, but I don't think we've seen the end of this particular franchise, in written or digital format.

I hope not...I personally would like to see some of the history of Hogwarts. Maybe a prequel about the 4 founders or a life story of Dumbledore. Or maybe even some about the other schools.

We saw it last night, packed theater! It's been a long time since I've gone to a viewing like this, 3d AND AVX to boot!. The entire theatre was so quiet during moments, audience was rapt, me included, noone wanting ot miss a thing, not a cell phone was ringing, not a text texted. I guess eveyrone had been waiting for this for... like ten years now? lol have any of you thought about your age when the franchise just started? I was also doing some research on the income of the Potter movies...more than 1 billion each.

If not for fandom, then her next private island... I see Potters in our future^^

Good movie, catch it on the big screen if you can!

:cool:

gogo