Battleship

• 9 months later...

Quick bump, they're beginning to show more and more trailers. Movie I thought was gonna be kind of schlocky, is now looking to be pretty engrossing. Ah, for love of special effects.

:cow_white:

gogo

That may seem dumb, but when I saw the trailer a few weeks ago at the theatre, I could swear I was watching a Transformers movie. But I'll most likely go see it.

Max

That may seem dumb, but when I saw the trailer a few weeks ago at the theatre, I could swear I was watching a Transformers movie. But I'll most likely go see it.

Max

I don't remember what movie I was watching when I first saw the preview to Battleship, but I could have sworn they were using Transformers music/sound effects or something...

I have to admit that Battleship does look very Michael Bay-ish. :whistle:

Battleship started here in germany already a month ago and got very very very very bad critics. Was removed in some cinemas right away. Perhaps a mistake that the main actors name is Kitsch which is german for a bad copy of art ?

Sometimes I think the best on germany is that no german regisseur is crazy enough to do such a movie, hurrah patriosm in army movies is nearly non existant here.

heh, it's a strange genesis for this movie... from a game! makes you wonder,... what will be next... the Monopoly movie? Course, with enough creativity ...anything is possible right?

Give Disney an idea and they can make anything happen

:)

gogo

The idea is interesting. I saw no.promos and then I have seen 200 promos in the past week which usually means it sucks. There are some hotties in it.

I'll go watch it, but I swear if anyone in the movie says "You sank my battleship!" I will promptly leave the movie theater.

ahahahah...everyeon's gonna be waiting for that groan moment...c'mon u know you are too!

:4rofl:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Battleship yesterday, and in my opinion it was surprisingly good, but then again I have always liked battleships since I was a little kid.

I was most impressed with the 'BIG GUNS' that were displayed frequently in the movie:

33jolr8.jpg

:drool:;)