Big Bad Werewolf quest

I'm including a screen shot to hopefully make things a bit easier to explain. I've tried multiple locations along the mountains to find it, but I've yet to succeed. There is the possibility that I have to go thru dungeons around the mountains to locate the critter.

Any suggestions or recommendations on where to go?

bbww.jpg

If I am thinking of the correct quest, when facing the quest giver, go right. After just a short distance there should be an opening. Follow that and you should find your target. I remember vividly running for my life and being chased, so I do not think there is a cave.

I just pulled up the quest in the wiki. It's got pix and map

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:The_Big_Bad_Werewolf

It says there

After looking around for a while, finally you find a small path crossing through the middle of the forest. You follow the path up between two hills and just when you arrive into a clear in the path ...the Werewolf Bloodclaw comes out from his hideout and attacks you!

That help?

This is the quest that releases Blood Claw. I've linked the two pages together in wiki now as well.

:)

gogo

Thanks Gogo! If you're still playing or if Schot is, do either of you need mentor pots to help your toons along?

heh, u know last night cuz of this question, I fired up a toon just to see how it runs around Griffinborough. Thanks for the offer Dave, but I'm great with pots, good luck with your questing!

:)

gogo