Just want to know, how do you think I would look with pink hair?

My hair is longer now than in this pic.

MeandAidan.jpg

and if you are wondering why I would dye my hair pink, here's why.

2011 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

If I make my fund raising goal I will dye my hair pink.

I will post pics of the walk if I make my goal or not.

• Like! 1

Pink, for men? oh hell no... That is the one colour that I'm not a fan of, especially for mens clothing. Even if it is for a good cause, can't you go rainbow style? mix a few colours up?

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

No, not rainbow style or it defeats the whole object!

With pink hair people will see that it is insupport of Breast Cancer, but rainbow style will make people think it is about Homosexual rights which is a completely different impression.

Go with the pink hair and wear it proudly mate, not only will people take notice, but they will respect you for what you are doing.

Edited by podgie_bear

The university I visited is doing a "Tour der Hoffnung" = "Tour of hope" yearly. VIP's do bicycling to collect money for kid cancer projects, last year even the president of germany joined the tour. When I visited university decades back the tour project just started. Some prominent sport-stars did the whole tour and collecting marketplaces. The first day in old days however was driving cancer-kids in chairwheels attached to bicycles though the countryside. Our state is quite hilly and I got a bicycle with a chairwheel which hadn't a gearbox. I think I collected like 130 german marks these day. However I got what we call in german 'einen Wolf laufen'. Salt crystal from sweating and not having special bicycling clothes resulted in red injured skin at delicate places. So for the next few days I wasn't able use my bike to reach university and did bus and train. I was walking very broadlegged and people kept asking me if I was feeling ill. First times I said no, but then I said that I got a Wolf when doing the tour of hope. I collecteed another 200 german marks because of the 'Wolf' I got.

So if the pink hair shows that you are involved into the project do it.