Evil Greetings

Hey everyone I am the Evil Scotsman but whats in a name lol.

I have been playing sacred 2 for about a year now and finally decided to sign up here, started first playing sacred gold after I found it at target for $10 and loved it, tbh I hated sacred2 when I first started playing it but as soon as I got to grips with the camera and stuff I have been enjoying it.

I usually just lan with family and friends and like the dragon mage, I also have just ran through bronze with a seraphim and it was kinda fun just to run through the main light campaign, managed to get to level 35 so a long way to go for that one.

The cm patch is so much better to play with and would not go back to playing without.

Anyways just glad to be here and will give my help in the future.

Welcome Evil Scotsman, to our dearest Matters Darkly, home to the zaniest, most ardent fans of Sacred 2 around :crazy:

I got your pm regarding wanting to help with wiki, a big thanks, I've updated your permissions and you can sign into wiki and make changes.

Thanks for the help, enjoy your stay with us here on the board!

(Watch the spiders)

:spider:

gogo

Thanks guys, glad to finally sign up here rather than lurking and reading your posts, I will get onto the wiki later and do a bit of updating on the lower level sets and uniques that I have. Glad to be here and hope I can help out the community.

It's a massive wiki that's always looking for contributors. You can take your time with it Evil, some of us have been at it for years

Here's a pic of what we look like now

:crazy:

gogo

welcome Evil Scotsman gime some Whisky! :D

home to the zaniest- gogo you do know that im under det insane category :D

Edited by Epox

Yeah I do I was looking around the wiki yesterday and my name was everywere under items :) damn I must haven been on fire could be that I maybe gonna buy ice and blood kinda missing the dark dudes in a game

We'll be into something soon! :hugs:

There's just... been nothing that's so much caught my eye so much lately, I've tried a few online games/free (that's fake free though :P) and they never seemed to hold my attention.

Sacred and sacred 2 were cheap hosted games!

:4rofl:

gogo