*Checks pulse* Yep, still alive !

Hiya.

Sorry for lack of time spent here of late, but I'm just very busy with life 'n' work.

I'll pop in as often as I can though.

I hope that everyone is well ?

Take care,

Steve. :)

Heya, Steve!

Haha... I wasn't too worried, maybe just thought you fell into another vat of cider :agreed:

Glad you're OK, seems to be the same-old same-old around here...

Schot's working all-nighters on the site...

Gogo's out-posting everyone 3-to-1...

Knuckles is working 10 days a week...

people are still looking for others to play the game(s) with...

I'm still trying to convince everyone that they're "doing it all wrong!"

Cheers! :pitcher:

Welcome back Steve! I saw your flurry of posts this morning, but was stuck at working, a grueling one too. Looks like Scott's given a great run down...oh wait, one thing wrong...I*'ve got 5 times the number of posts not three :P

Great seeing you here again, how's the eating going, you good with the sweets still?

:)

gogo

I've also been a bit absent of late. The new job keeps me VERY busy! At this stage, I'm working most of the time, and sleeping in the remaining few hours of the day, maybe have a few seconds before I go in to work, I'll just quickly pop in on the related word game and make a quick post, but no one has replied since yesterday... Any one still active?

Delta!

Yeah also quit busy the firm I work at bought up another firm so were pretty packed up with new clients and orders and rearaging oure stock to fit in the new articles phew gonna be rough to find space for 70 new sho , boot articles were already pretty loaded

Edited by Epox