Hello Darkmatters

how to beat noib and what does it unlock if anything?

I got a level 128 high elf but my attack is poor so can't beat it by myself on campain I need a partner to help me out but server is wack(read that post)

anyways HELLO EVERYONE GLAD TO BE IN THE FORUM!

savinging post is sacred 3 really being released someday?

Welcome to DarkMatters, Daman!

I can't help with your connecting woes, but I do have the answers you were looking for here...

Beating Niobium will not unlock anything, per se. Just the gratification that you did it. Probably has some effect on the Leaderboards, but I don't play online, so I'm not sure.

IMO, your 128 elf should be able to solo the endgame guardians in about 10 seconds each... without any uber-gear of over-socketing.

If you need pointers, just ask... or most of the builds and discussion forums are very informative as well (even for console players).

EDIT: And Sacred 3 is planned, yes. Keen Games is hiring staff for developing it on their website.

The console Guardians are a little bit of a surprise. Everything up till them is easy, but they are not. It is kind of a shock.

AFAIK, the only thing you get for beating Niob is a trophy. I cannot say for certain, since I switched to PC before finishing the Niob campaign.

If you post your specs, someone might be able offer advice.

Best of luck!

how to beat noib and what does it unlock if anything?

I got a level 128 high elf but my attack is poor so can't beat it by myself on campain I need a partner to help me out but server is wack(read that post)

anyways HELLO EVERYONE GLAD TO BE IN THE FORUM!

savinging post is sacred 3 really being released someday?

Here to welcome you to the boards as well.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome aboard, mate!

It's just what everyone says, although getting through all that, to the end of the Niob, is surely a price in itself. ^^

Still to get someone even into the start of Niob...