Hello DarkMatters, new to Sacred 2.

Welcome aboard! I started on ps3 before making the leap to Ice and Blood.

I would suggest you find a Fallen Angel build that looks good to you and start over from scratch.

Welcome Beast,

Kinly look at the build section and choose any build that suits you. Just would like to remind you that almost all of those listed builds are for PC versions but its still applicable to other console versions in some extent. If you have any questions kindly post your querries here in the forums and our fellow sacredites would be happy to help you. Live long and prosper! :drunkards:

Hello everyone, recently bought Sacred 2 for the 360 and I'm loving it.

However, I suck and have failed on multiple builds. I'm wondering if there is a save editor that can help me correct my mistakes :blush:

Welcome aboard, The Beast!

The builds sections here on the site are pretty comprehensives, loads of good builds, great to start with and give you some ideas on setup.

Happy you found, have fun with the game, it's tough but lovely.

:)

gogo

Hi The Beast!

Well there are also a few newbie tips to be found. 3 best tips I can offer:

don't consume too many CA runes early on until you have your regen time under full control.

don't equip high level armour that will slow you down

don't stray too far into territory where you find the opponents too tough to handle. This game is the marathon of marathon games, and trying to rush through the campaign early on will get you into all kinds of trouble. Do a few side quests in the starter zone and be sure not to miss the trainer side quests!

Was that 3? :sweating: