Play on line with Tunngle on Lan- Blood Hunter Sacre2.it

Guide: How to play on-line after server closing

Hello dear Dark Matters... I'm here now to show how to play on-line on LAN on Tunngle.

It Works with every version (including Community Patch) of the game but the people you want to play with must have your same version. So let's start!

Play on-line with Tunngle:

1 Tunngle Download:

-Go to Tunggle site

-Click on Sign Up.

-Write the informations that it want.

-Click on Submit.

-Go on your mail and watch at the confirmation mail.

-Now you can download the programm by clicking on "Download".

2 Tunngle installation:

-Install the programm.

-Reboot Your computer.

3 Controll the exeptions of your firewall (You can go on it clicking on Control panel)

We need to have these voices:

-Tunngle Client

-Tunngle Service

If we don't have them in the exceptions, we can add them clicking on "add program" in firewall panel.

4 Avvio di tunngle

-Start tunngle with the link on your desktop.

-Follow the instructions on the video:

Chose the language you want.

Insert your informations (They must be the same of the registration on the site)

Click on "save dates"(I'm not sure ) and "Automatic axcess".

Click on Log In

-Choose RPG in the list on the left.

-Choose Sacred 2 Ice and Blood (Also for CM Patch, while chose Sacred 2 for Fallen angel)

On the right there is the list of the on-line player, on the center there is a chat you can use.

5 Sacred 2

-Open Sacred 2.

-Click on "Muntilayer".

-Choose LAN.

-Choose the character.

-Enter in wait room.

-Choose if you want to create a server or play in an other player Game.

-Enjoy the game!

If you want to play send me a PM.

Remerciement: Italian forum, M. , F.

Let's play now!

:BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed: :BlobRed:

How's the gameplay bro?

Is it a good connect? Reliable? Open any time?

Are there restrictions? Does it work w Windows only?

Any other concerns?

I know I can eventually find this out, cause I wanna check it out personally, yet our posterity here can benefit from all the extemporaneous information addressed :)

How's the gameplay bro?

Is it a good connect? Reliable? Open any time?

Are there restrictions? Does it work w Windows only?

Any other concerns?

I know I can eventually find this out, cause I wanna check it out personally, yet our posterity here can benefit from all the extemporaneous information addressed :)

Yes, sure it's a good connect, it's always open..

I don't know if it works also without With windows, for this search on the web... I didn't have this problem yet because I have windows

What's the difference between Tunngle and other programs like Hamachi, Wippien, and Remobo? As far as I can tell, all four of those programs could be used. I believe that the network performance would be the most important factor.

What's the difference between Tunngle and other programs like Hamachi, Wippien, and Remobo? As far as I can tell, all four of those programs could be used. I believe that the network performance would be the most important factor.

I don't know but I know it's the same thing... they are all programs for connect computers on LAN

I have read about Tunggle and Hamachi, and AFAIK they are similar programs (I do not recognize the others). FWIW, I have read a number of posts from people having issues with Hamachi who went with Tunggle instead. Another factor to consider is what tool other players are using, since that affects who you can play with.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have Tunngle running and I am in the Ice and Blood room. It shows people there, but there does not appear to be any activity. I am in the LAN Lobby and the only server I see is mine. I guess maybe the other players are logged in to Tunggle and just not playing.

Well, I have Tunngle running and I am in the Ice and Blood room. It shows people there, but there does not appear to be any activity. I am in the LAN Lobby and the only server I see is mine. I guess maybe the other players are logged in to Tunggle and just not playing.

Will work on this when time is permitted. We will see each other again in MP. You, like me, have much unfinished business to attend!

I remain, :butcher:

P.S.~may be a couple weeks. Today marks the beginning of 12 days straight. Once a month I have to work a weekend straight through.

Horrible timing!