Fresh from Farmville...

Ok.. I confess.. I've been suckered in by the dark side. <sigh> Been playing Farmville for a while now. But it's not like I've forgotten Sacred 2. In fact, I had a rather amusing idea pop up after getting a couple of dragons. (Yes, they have dragons, tho they're not by any stretch like the ones on Ancaria...)

So there I was, thinking about a certain grave marker in Valeview. The one that reads:

"So my idea for a dragon-flamed burger restaurant didn't work out. What are you, perfect?"

And thus, I came up with this:

post-14586-0-85148900-1331309220_thumb.jpg

• Like! 1

Wow, I've been gone from FarmClone too long it seems if they now have dragons ("New, improved! More dragons in every bite!") :)

"So my idea for a dragon-flamed burger restaurant didn't work out. What are you, perfect?"

:D From one of my favorite spam-fest threads at SIF... http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?p=426756#post426756 Although I'm disappointed by my memory because I'd have sworn that was a Cider_Steve post... oh well. Still a classic.

Farmville with dragon! I've never really played any of those games, but know that a lot of peeps *COUGH COUGH* are addicted... :devil:

how come they don't get a mmorpg goin...wow a facebook wow...WOW

:)

gogo

Wow, I've been gone from FarmClone too long it seems if they now have dragons ("New, improved! More dragons in every bite!") :)

:D From one of my favorite spam-fest threads at SIF... http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?p=426756#post426756 Although I'm disappointed by my memory because I'd have sworn that was a Cider_Steve post... oh well. Still a classic.

Yah.. They have all manner of stuff that makes NO sense whatsoever..

Seems that thread was used to create many, if not all of the grave markers in the game. Amazing how many of them were incorporated in the game. Wonder if DS will be doing something like this for S3...

Farmville with dragon! I've never really played any of those games, but know that a lot of peeps *COUGH COUGH* are addicted... :devil:

how come they don't get a mmorpg goin...wow a facebook wow...WOW

gogo

Yah.. They DO tend to be addictive - especially if you're a bit on the Anal Retentive side and have the urge to micromanage stuff. You can spend HOURS tweaking your farm to make it just so.

As far as an MMO... I think there are a few of those on FB.. Don't play games like that. I don't have time.

For what it's worth... It's getting old. You can only "farm" just so much before getting seriously bored. Even if they throw a new locale at you - like Hawaii... It's still the same schtick.. Plow, Plant, Wait, Harvest. Lather, Rinse, Repeat...

I've been spending more time in Sacred 2 lately. My vacation is nearly over.. :D

Years ago, I remember we were looking for a forum game of this type, like farmville that could be played with communities like here on DarkMatters. it would have been neat if there had been some kind of game code that would have let people here play a game while within the forum and using it's functionaliteies, getting points and what not.

gogo

Used to play Farmville a lot too when it first came out and I had a good ranking but I got tired of it quickly because basically it's just a click here, click there, click anywhere game.

Farmville/Frontierville were fun for a while but once most of the objectives required tons of neighbors I lost interest. It was hard finding good neighbors and just visiting your neighbors every day just simply took too long