Hi.

I know some of you are also members of the SIF community. Those who are will remember a great guy called Mactak. He was unwell for some time and sadly passed away yesterday.

There is a thread in his name in the SIF for those who wish to leave a comment.

Steve.

I remember posting with Mac, years back now. He was one of the base vets of the SIF gang way back when and single-handedly put out one of the most well-read guides on the game for Single Players!

:courageous:

Courageous fighter, I'll never forget how he described how much he absolutely adored the way the black jungle cats in the game were animated which, of course, I hadn't noted at all...but with his words echoing, I went back to the game, my appreciation for the work that went into came alive. He's gifted this way, and I walk away with that.

He' always had the spirit of game, this game, the very best part of it, all the way.

Already missing him

My prayers and wishes to his family and friends for their loss.

:(

gigi

Mactak was probably the nicest person I have ever met gaming...tried several times to talk him into hanging out with us at FDM but I think he was just too private of a person and didn't want anyone to really know of his illness....It was always a pleasure gaming with him and I will miss talking with him

R.I.P Mac, you will be sorely missed