In search of a Ginkgo Biloba!

Hi dear Sacred2 fans,

one day, wandering in a land, I came across a certain tree: a Ginkgo Biloba!

Unfortunetly, stupidly thinking I would cross some other specimen, I didn't memorize its location.

And now I would like to refind it ahah

So, If you know where it is or if you come to cross it, please tell us where it is :) (I think it's in Human or Elven lands)

Thank you.

I was amazed and very agreably surprised to find this tree in the game and I wanted too to mention it to please the devs showing them that us, fans, pay attention to little details and enjoy them :)

ginkgo leaf

http://www.nathankra...ginkgo_leaf.jpg

See you

I've been all thru every area at least 100 times but never really paid attention to the trees. I have no idea where it may be but I might just have to take a look around. You've definitely piqued my curiosity :)

maybe looking thru the Places section of the wiki might jog a memory?

I have no idea where I've seen it except I think it's Human or Elf land.

But I'm about to start a new campaign in Platin with one char, I'll search for it while leveling :) (well, I hope to pass the Guardians in gold first lol)

See you, glad this tree interests you, in fact it has a lot of meaning, symbols, etc... you should find things searching on google.

Desm, Great topic! I'm kind of a fan of the depth of the sacred franchise's reference, to historical and humorous. It's brilliant that you were able to pick out this reference, perhaps it's something that can be added as note to the Wiki page?

:)

gogo

ahah glad you like it Gogo.

I've managed to pass the Guardians, I'll go search for it! :) (I need to know too if I didn't dreamt lol but I don't think so).