Hello community

Hello to everyone in the Dark Matters Comunity, first of all, id like to say that im from Argentina and my use of the english lenguage it´s not very good (to be honest, it´s actually pretty bad), but ill do my best and hope I can make myself undestandable when I post something. I found this site wile looking for some info about Sacred 2 and after a few night of reading some posts I think it´s a very nice place to be in. I really like the way the members of the comunity share their information and behave in general.

I start playing Sacred and Sacred 2 a few years ago but leave both to other games in the last monts/years, in time got bored of almost any of the "nex gen rpg" so I decide to get back in the road of those games that I really have fun playing in the past.

So, I guess that´s all, just wanna present myself to you all and thank you for all the hints and tips you share.

(sorry for the bad spelling/writing)

Aguila

Welcome to DarkMatters!

I hope you can find all the information you need here.

Max

Hi and welcome to our little corner of the world...glad you found us.

Your English is more than fine...if you hadn't mentioned it was a second language, I would have never known :)

Hello to everyone in the Dark Matters Comunity, first of all, id like to say that im from Argentina and my use of the english lenguage it´s not very good (to be honest, it´s actually pretty bad), but ill do my best and hope I can make myself undestandable when I post something. I found this site wile looking for some info about Sacred 2 and after a few night of reading some posts I think it´s a very nice place to be in. I really like the way the members of the comunity share their information and behave in general.

I start playing Sacred and Sacred 2 a few years ago but leave both to other games in the last monts/years, in time got bored of almost any of the "nex gen rpg" so I decide to get back in the road of those games that I really have fun playing in the past.

So, I guess that´s all, just wanna present myself to you all and thank you for all the hints and tips you share.

Aguila

Greetings, Aquila! I agree with you about this forum being a great place to hang out. I've been in a few forums in the past, and none of them have been as pleasant as the Darkmatters forum.

Also, your writing/spelling is quite good, so no worries there, friend. :smart:

Aguila

Your writing is perfect, and the friendly sentiment of an honest, well thought out intro always puts a smile on my face. I'm sorry to get to this so late, was away partying on vacation with family, but am back and wanted to extend our famous welcome wishes. Thanks for all the kind words about the community, I know it's something our little family is proud of, we're happy to have you here with us.

Ask away and play

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo