Black Rock ledger.

Hi there.

I found a Black Rock ledger page very early on, and have kept it in my stash ever since. I thought it might go with some other items that I had found, but after some research found that I was wrong. The other items were for a certain secret area, and the ledger page was completely seperate.

After reading through quite a lot of stuff, it is still a mystery to everyone outside of Blizz.

What is known :- there are eight pages in total ( that is the theory) and they spell out a tv programme.

What is not known :- what you are supposed to actually do with the pages. Folk have tried all sorts, included throwing them into the sand storms that occur in the desert.

So far, from what I have read, the eight pages are no more than stash fillers, unless, there is some wonderful event that will occur once the code is cracked ?!

As I said, only Blizz knows..............

I've still only found the one page, but will certainly keep an eye out for the full set, and then try a few things to see if anything happens.

Steve.

It's amazing that these, the most ferocious and outspoken uber loyal fans in all of history for gaming ( Cept for Sacred 2 fans! :viking: ), still haven't cracked the mystery yet!

Just_Cuz_21.gif

gogo

The page numbers and Black Rock name are from the tv show 'Lost'. The page numbers ( 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42) are the same numbers that Hurley wins the lottery with and become bad luck numbers for him afterwards (same numbers are found on the hatch and throughout the series). I believe the 'ship' in is the Singing Winds though I haven't played through that area in a bit so I might be wrong. It is in Act II and in the desert section. I got all of the pages (after running that area numerous times) and nothing magical happened, and couldn't find anything in-game

As far as I know it's just an easter egg/homage to The Lost series. The Black Rock was the ship that was found in the middle of the jungle (that had the dynamite in it)