Guild Wars 2 - Guild Bank

I can't wait! :BlobRed: how do you plan on using the extra storage?

Max

The expansion will give us a 100 slot tab, in addition to our current 50 slot tab.

The new tab will be for yellow and higher items only. There will be a row on the bottom for runes and another for sigils. Across the top, two columns each for light, medium and heavy armor. The remaining columns will be for weapons, grouped by type.

The existing tab will be for green items, dyes, common crafting mats (like cloth, wood & ore, min 100 count stacks), fine mats (like claws, fangs, blood & gems, min 10 count stacks) and cooking ingredients (min 100 count stacks). It will keep the current, "first-in, first-out" organization. Old items at the upper left will be sold to make room for new items at the lower right.

I can't wait! :BlobRed: how do you plan on using the extra storage?

Max

The expansion will give us a 100 slot tab, in addition to our current 50 slot tab.

The new tab will be for yellow and higher items only. There will be a row on the bottom for runes and another for sigils. Across the top, two columns each for light, medium and heavy armor. The remaining columns will be for weapons, grouped by type.

The existing tab will be for green items, dyes, common crafting mats (like cloth, wood & ore, min 100 count stacks), fine mats (like claws, fangs, blood & gems, min 10 count stacks) and cooking ingredients (min 100 count stacks). It will keep the current, "first-in, first-out" organization. Old items at the upper left will be sold to make room for new items at the lower right.

Now that's organization! I'll do my best with it.

Did you preview it like I do?

gw2guildbankplanimage.jpg

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Bump because we've been able to collect enough influence to start the 100-slot guild bank upgrade. Should be done on the 21st, at 11PM CDT.

Max

We have the bank expansion now, so I have retired my mule. As a reminder, here is the organizational layout for the new bank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have started the final bank expansion, which will take one week to complete. My plan now is use the extra space to divide up the yellow and better weapons by type.

Good idea! More storage is always good. I know we've been talking about spending influence for various boosts, but how about we save up some of it for the guild hall features (that have yet to be announced)?

Good idea! More storage is always good. I know we've been talking about spending influence for various boosts, but how about we save up some of it for the guild hall features (that have yet to be announced)?

Time for another vote.

Awesome! Now we have loads of storage. Are we still going to use some of it for mats?

I envisioned leaving the stacks of mats on the first tab, with the green items.

Lujate, everyone else thanks for organizing this and setting it all up. I was short of coin, needed a loan, and Schot talkied about this bank... sweet!

The game completely sucked me in this weekend, I think finally may catching up to you guys!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

Lujate, everyone else thanks for organizing this and setting it all up. I was short of coin, needed a loan, and Schot talkied about this bank... sweet!

The game completely sucked me in this weekend, I think finally may catching up to you guys!

:dance:

gogo

Good. We need more active players. :viking:

• Like! 1