Dredd 3D

masteff

It's a solid story. I was happy w/ the acting, etc.

But WOW!! the 3D is what I've been expecting 3D to be for all these years. Back when we were kids wearing blue and red glasses, this is what we dreamed of. To finally see 3D be so fully and properly utilized... awesome.

If you're even remotely interested in seeing this movie or just want to see what 3D has the potential to be, pay the extra few bucks to see this one in the theater in 3D.

Sold!

I just saw a tiny bit of the trailer, and peeps at work have been talking about it as well, I''ve just been so exhausted lately with the dang Iphone five release, they're making us work forced overtime at work, and we needs a break...

to the movie theatres it is this weekend!

:viking:

gogo

• 1 month later...

I saw the movie, and was entertained... yeah Masteff, the 3d was pretty sick...I love the way he talks to his gun :P

Did you guys notice who played the villainess? I didn't recognize her at all until she shifted her posture and looked into the camera a certain way... I'm like...I know that girl, I know that girl!

Thought of this cuz of another topic here at FDM I just helped necro

:P

gogo

Lena Headey, anyone? :P I know it's little off, but guess I should really put Sarah Connor's Diaries on the platter to get more of her.

I'm pretty sure I'd give this movie a go, if I happen to have the money, when it arrives around here.

Mind you, does this nifty 3D work with us with eye-glasses? Been wondering that for quite some time...

Ahh, 3 with eye glasses...I wear eye glasses, and always have to precariously balance the glasses on top of me own... juggler's art :P

And Leana Headey.... Queen of Game of Thrones!

Owwah

:butcher:

gogo