Possible to change the skills 1 - 5 key assignment?

Is there a work around, or a way?

Some of my skills which I love to use are utilities, and I'd like to use them at the beginning of a skill barrage...it's pretty awkward the way it is now with me dancing from eight then to three then accordioning back and forth.

halp!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

AFAIK, there is no way to reorder the skills. You can re-map them to other keys though.

The downside there is if you play a different profession then you will either have to reset the key back to the default for that session. Or see if you new key order will work with you new character. Might be a problem switching between a Guardian and say an Elementalist. :whistle:

Thanks guys for responses. I also did some checking today on sites, looks like this issue has been brought up, and others would like to be able to personalize the GUI... dunno why Guild Wars 2 went this way, as the GUI for first guild was completely personaizable.

I have an old Nostromo lying around, I may dig that up, Lujate if saying that keys can be remapped, perhaps this old device from Sacred days will help out.

:)

gogo

Not entirely current, but here is the wiki page about key mapping: Options

I really like my Nostromo. The old Belkin models are supposed to be better than the newer Razer ones.

I have one of the old Belkin N52 models, but what would you use for directional input? The thumb wheel thing?