When to give up Heroe's band?

True about the rings drops being rare, at least for me. I've only found one other now, but it's nice with plus seven, but only one stat... will look to see if I can at least get a ring with two stats then.

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

My approach was I waited until I got a ring which had bonus points equaling the Heroes ring. I think the Heroes ring has 15-20 points to various stats? Each stat gets about 2 points but there's a lot so I count the rings value in terms of total allocated bonuses. I think I got rid of mine at about level 30 and if I recall it was for a new ring that had 4 different stats. One of which was MF which was the deciding factor. Also... The new ring was one I made. Dropped and shopped jewelry isn't quite as good as crafted so far as I've found in the lvls of 20-50. My experience so far. :)

My approach was I waited until I got a ring which had bonus points equaling the Heroes ring. I think the Heroes ring has 15-20 points to various stats? Each stat gets about 2 points but there's a lot so I count the rings value in terms of total allocated bonuses. I think I got rid of mine at about level 30 and if I recall it was for a new ring that had 4 different stats. One of which was MF which was the deciding factor. Also... The new ring was one I made. Dropped and shopped jewelry isn't quite as good as crafted so far as I've found in the lvls of 20-50. My experience so far. :)

hmmmm...now where'd that ring go to...

:D

gogo