Remodelling the kid's room

Beautiful!

All that time spent with your daughter creating this together, it's the best gift you could have given each other, and the zebra stripes are just stunning. How was all this set up about and designed? Had she imagined this image all in her head before starting up this project with you, or was it surprise creativity along the way?

You must smile every time you see the room.

:)

gogo

Skills required or not...the courage to jump in and accomplish not only quality time with your daughter but, a fine room for a young maiden.

Hats off to you Knuckles. Not only for your courage but, also for your in over your head skill.

I remain, :cow_white:

*closest emoticon I could find representing a zebra*

Allways fun to make rooms for kids. We are a bid limited because it is a wooden patchwork house. Just can't do hyper modern black and white when wooden poles are visiible in the ceiling. Also wooden floor, but at renovation I put hot water hoses below the floor boards. So you can play and lay on the warm floor. No TV in Kids rooms, main reason is satellite antenna is top of hill hundreds metre away and it has only 2 receivers.

Our second likes the metal foil I did below the tapestry on the windowless and doorless wall. My reason was to block electromagnetic waves becauzse behind it is the generator room (wood gasification driving a mini powerplant) and a shortwave transmitter. But she likes the possibilty to use small magnets to attach posters and remove them without destroying the tapestry. A painted chessboard 1*1 metre with paper figures on magnets allows her to play distance chess via short wave radio. Our oldest was never intrested in shortwave radio and our second has a lot of radio and letter friends all over the world.

• Like! 1