How do I make a build in Sacred 2?

The other option would be to do a LOT of reading on DarkMatters in the various build forums. But essentially, Lujate is correct - you have to do a bit of trial and error to understand what works and why.

how do I make a build like seen in the character guides

Welcome to DarkMatters Haydn!

I think there was a list put together somewhere, but I'm not sure where :blink:

I know the dark fairies in christmas land and the Griffin can do it... hate those things...

:oooo:

gogo

how do I make a build like seen in the character guides

Welcome to DarkMatters Haydn!

I think there was a list put together somewhere, but I'm not sure where :blink:

I know the dark fairies in christmas land and the Griffin can do it... hate those things...

:oooo:

gogo

I thought so cos I battled the white griffen(silver difficulty) last night lev 8-9 high elf used 50+ hp potions

Combos - those can be pretty much any two (or more) combat arts that you might like to execute back to back.

For some instances, Expulse Magic could be followed up by any number of attack CAs - your choice would be ultimately whatever way your character is leaning - fire or ice or straight up magic. Executing Expulse Magic is useful at times when you're going up against say - critters that debuff you.

Christmas Island is a campaign that was included in a patch on the PC version (2.34 IIRC) and removed in the very next one. The territory was reused as part of the Northend Campaign - which can be gotten in Artamark's Gate near the docks. I'm on the PC - so I don't know for sure if the Northend campaign is available or not on the PS3.

Given you're on the PS3... You won't be able to get there by way of the console version. Ergo, the only way to do it now would be to buy the PC version of the game, including the Ice and Blood Expansion AND get the CM Patch which restores the quest. The good news - you can get the PC version for $20 USD by way of Steam...

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

I had sacred 2 for pc but it kept taking me back to the desktop stoping the game aswell, I had sacred gold,it was awesome, I played as the dwarf but when I was at eb games I saw sacred 2 for ps3 and was like holy ---- so I got it, the sacreds an the diablos are my favourite games plus diablo is coming to ps3

• Like! 1
  • 6 months later...

I don't like bumping old threads but this may be helpful to newer players who haven't read tips elsewhere. It is crucial to select skills that are defensive which will protect your toon when it is being attacked, especially by boss monsters, demon mages, and the like. I prefer to focus on one skill set per character, and master the magic and focus and the main defensive skills as soon as possible. For new builds with no others to pass on special items and weapons in the shared chest, bargaining is helpful (poor Shadow Warrior doesn't have this skill) to buy rings and amulets to forge protection and additional damage, skills, etc. It's advisable to use items that have many sockets for forging amulets (best) rings (good) and runes (helps ones buffs). Remember that when you choose a skill you can't change it, so be purposeful and know why you are selecting it.

• Like! 1