Guardians elemental attacks in what order?

Hello, I want to review the order of elements with which the guardians at the end of the game attack, and I can't find the info anywhere after 10 minutes of searching.

Can someone help me out here?

I seem to remember magic, fire, poison, ice, but I'm not at all sure about that. I remember that it really helps to have the right relics setting in the relic "dial" to match against whichever one you're fighting.

I seem to remember magic, fire, poison, ice, but I'm not at all sure about that. I remember that it really helps to have the right relics setting in the relic "dial" to match against whichever one you're fighting.

Very close, I believe it's magic, fire, ice, then poison last :)

Well, since Sacred Wiki is still down, it's a little bit difficult to find the right info in an organised way... The right order of the nameless guardians is magic, fire, ice and finally poison. The poison one is the toughest of the four... edit: gah, not fast enough, he he...

Edited by jaxx

I just finished my first play through of the game and really liked the guardians not much of guardians as they went down fast fro me but the last one is a pain so bring plenty of potions.

I saw on that link that you can destroy the heart of the machine. Can this be done? I can't seem to get it or does this have to be done before you press the button? Also who is the kid that seems to show up after you reload the game?

I saw on that link that you can destroy the heart of the machine. Can this be done? I can't seem to get it or does this have to be done before you press the button? Also who is the kid that seems to show up after you reload the game?

You can attack the heart of the machine using a ranged weapon and hold attack in it's direction. Life leech% modifier is very important as I remember to get it's crazy health down relatively quickly :)

You can attack the heart of the machine using a ranged weapon and hold attack in it's direction. Life leech% modifier is very important as I remember to get it's crazy health down relatively quickly :)
And IIRC that is PC only (no consoles), in case that matters.

I do not remember any kid.

And IIRC that is PC only (no consoles), in case that matters.

I do not remember any kid.

That sounds like a glitch to me as I sometimes would have either a kid or a woman follow me around when I reload a game, or even simply teleport to a different location.

I just finished my first play through of the game and really liked the guardians not much of guardians as they went down fast fro me but the last one is a pain so bring plenty of potions.

The kid that shows up is none other than the Runemaster's kid - the one you rescued waaay back in Sloeford. Press Alt and you will see his name...

It's a bug - one btw, that is fixed by the CM Patch.

I tried using one of the energy guns but the shots just bounce off of it. Is the heart suppose to be destroyed before turning it off? How can I tell if I'm hitting it and is there a health bar to it? Also what exactly what am I aiming for? I just aiming at the big blue egg shape thing. Please correct me if that is not the heart. I have the latest CM patch installed but the kid is still showing up

I tried using one of the energy guns but the shots just bounce off of it. Is the heart suppose to be destroyed before turning it off? How can I tell if I'm hitting it and is there a health bar to it? Also what exactly what am I aiming for? I just aiming at the big blue egg shape thing. Please correct me if that is not the heart. I have the latest CM patch installed but the kid is still showing up

Yup, the big blue egg is the heart. I believe there is no health bar to it, and it does take a significant about of time especially if you are not using LL% weapons/gear. Another reason to use the LL% is because you can tell you're hitting it by the colored trails coming back to you.

ok, Is the heart suppose to be destroyed before turning it off? Is there a certain part I'm aiming at or just the whole thing?

You can only destroy the heart in free play mode. Just hold ctrl, aim anywhere at the egg and keep left click pressed until it breaks...

ok! By free play mode you mean single player correct? Also will swords work or only ranged weapons?

Only ranged weapons will work on the egg as melee range is too short to reach it.