voodoo focus and lore

dual wielding

damage lore

concentration

ancient magic

combat discipline

Dust devil for combat art block, 3 sigils with CA-reflect

2 nlovae staves and LeGallLeum sigil set , around 45% more combat art range

acute mind and healing, then spamming this nice net attack which roots, spreads on nearby enemies and burns them on hit and DoT because of damage lore

Add totems, a companion, curses, ...

Lot of fun to play, but you really really should know what you do and how to choose your equipment.

Characters like these are what I miss in D3, SA3, .... I always liked to play totally against the planed design of a character.

• Like! 1

wow!

Chattius, nice work on the project. I think one of my first dryads was a no defensive skill pick as well, in HC no less...mostly cuz I wanted to Ding R00ster back in the day :P I didn't know much about the game them, was making a bunch of toons and this one went furthest.... problem was, viability at higher levels was becoming increasinglyl dangerous, I had to park her as a trader somewhere after I got too nervous to play her.

Interesting use of the Dust Devil, never picked that myself

:)

gogo

Characters like these are what I miss in D3, SA3, .... I always liked to play totally against the planed design of a character.

Ever since I read your melee elf guides, I've been trying to incorporate this idea into every game I play. I'm hooked on how unique and fun it is to go outside the box with a character build, and really see what your imagination can come up with. Impressive Dryad build you've got here as well! No deaths? Count me in :thumbsup:

• Like! 1

This character was one of the first we played. I started with multi-aspect characters to test out as many CA's in a single character as possible. With this knowledge more specialized characters were started.

But with the amount of equipment collected in chests and some calculations and optimizations, the old one was considered playable again and really: it was :)

And now I wonder if another old level character could be made playable, with all the equipment and knowledge which was collected in the nearly 2 years the characters was rotting on the harddisc.

But this is for another thread.