Sacred 2 runes for SacredWiki

I'm not sure how you were planning to use these but I just uploaded the Dragon Mage and Shadow Warrior runes!

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Category:Sacred_2_Runes

wow... A M A Z I N G

2ueqr9w.jpg

This is the Wiki, love it!

nice work Schot, usual lovely pictorial excellence

:)

gogo

p.s. oooh 4 kbs per file save? You make great things come in tiny packages... Easy to make pix with large file sizez, but your attention to small details like file size AND image quality together is what rasises the bar.

Beaauty!~

Can't believe how much detail you pulled out of those tiny little images. I remember years ago when you had said that these images were too tiny to add enough to the wiki, and did not have enuff detail.

I think future you has just outdone yourself!

:bounce:

gogo

Beaauty!~

Can't believe how much detail you pulled out of those tiny little images. I remember years ago when you had said that these images were too tiny to add enough to the wiki, and did not have enuff detail.

I think future you has just outdone yourself!

:bounce:

gogo

Me too! I really didn't think much detail could ever be gotten from them all those years ago. Persistance, and sneakor, helps a lot! :D

xm6b2p.jpg

Thank you very much! I think I can start my first try with them in a few... days ;) Ok in a few more days... I hope I have the chance to do the first steps with them :)

No problem sneakor. I'll play around with them if I get through my list of things to do. dance2.gif

• Like! 1