Reach the last portal?

Valkyr

I want to test a build against the highest creatures but I haven’t ended a game in niobium difficulty, so I need to reach the last niobium portal with a blank character (which I downloaded from this site). Is there a way to do that without travel all over the world?

Also I have a question related, I know that in multiplayer games leveling is more easy, but is it possible to reach level 200 only by doing all the quests of all difficulty levels in single player?

You can also do a multiplayer game and level up - in a multiplayer environment.. You can't take a single player character and transfer them to multiplayer and vice versa..

But yes, that's the general idea - you kill things, do quests, etc.. and get XP for that. Get enough XP and you gain a level.

• Like! 1

My hard core Mentalist did around 650 quests in niob. And he did most of his experience with killing, level 171. So I doubt that you can go level 200 just with doing quests only a single time.

• Like! 1

In an MP game, you can use the cave on Start Island to teleport directly to the Great Machine.

I never played in multiplayer this game so I completely missed it, thank you for the advice. This works fine to me!

You can also do a multiplayer game and level up - in a multiplayer environment.. You can't take a single player character and transfer them to multiplayer and vice versa..

But yes, that's the general idea - you kill things, do quests, etc.. and get XP for that. Get enough XP and you gain a level.

My hard core Mentalist did around 650 quests in niob. And he did most of his experience with killing, level 171. So I doubt that you can go level 200 just with doing quests only a single time.

So, what is a reasonable level to plan a single player build? Mainly I am planning to make quests, the campaign and all secondary ones, in the process I will kill most of the creatures but only in the areas involved, not going further only to kill.

Why plan? You get there when you get there... A lot of this will have to do with your play style.

For a single player game the end game is to kill the 4 nameless guardians. Defeat them and you can move onto the next level of difficulty.

Is because I am planning the build that I will use, I have downloaded the clear characters from this site and they are at level 200, but I think that only counts on multiplayer games, so for single player I need count with less level.

I only have finished the campaign in bronze by completing all quests and exploring, reaching level 50. I’m planning to repeat the same in all difficulties. So if the maximum level expected is 170, 150, 100... the election and distribution of the abilities will change. I’m only seeking a balanced character to enjoy in most situations of the rich world of Ancaria.

Normally boredom starts around level 150 with a character who never died.

At 150 there is the next decrease in the experience curve coded into the game. So you need way more enemies to kill (or repeat doing high difficulty quests).

expdecline.jpg

The sacredwiki page about experience:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Experience

Around this level it happens that the enemies are close to theor level caps given you have max survival bonus. So the enemies start to stay at their level while your character still climbs. So the games becomes easier and easier at this points. But this is just my opinion. There are mods to raise the level cap for enemies, but then you reach a point where all the stuff you find is too high for you to use it.

Level caps for enemies;

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Enemy_Levels

I normally stop a character who isn't a bargainer or smith when I finished niob main quest and did all the quests which have bosses, around level 130 normally.

• Like! 1

Thank you for all this information. But it doesn’t matter to me the progression curve because I’ll not be focused on my level, only on quests & exploration. Also I’m planning a balanced single player build just for fun, not a killing machine, so it will be challenging to play even at higher levels.

I just want to know the average level reachable for a Seraphim by completing all quests of all difficulties.

Edited by Valkyr