Howdee!

No im not a cowboy! lol

Hi all... Me names KurA in game and Jamie in RL (u can call me by any)

Im 16 years old, just left school and have a job as a sales assistant (fancy name for a shop worker)

I did alright in my GCSE's (just in case u were wondering) I got 1A and 9B's (expected more A's but thats wot u get for not revisin). Im going to college in a week or so, to do a public service course that will help me to get into the police force /devil But my first stop after college is the army :)

anywho... I've been playin Ogame for about 4 months and am doing quite well all things considered. I have 1 account in uni 9, and 1 in uni 1 (the names KurA in both, so look me up /lol )

My hobbies are first and foremost Football! I bin playin for 8 years non-stop lol.

I also enjoy a good game of Role-Playing (im waiting for the bedroom jokes /whistle )

anyway I've rambled on....

'KurA'

Hey Kura,

Welcome to D.a.rk

....wow nice results Congrats /yay 9 B's and an A sounds good to me! Good luck with your college course!

Whilst you are here make yourself at home, pop by the bar, drop into some threads and have loads of fun :)

ah there ok... and yep hope to drop by the bar quite soon... heard they hired a cute barmaid... lool

you'll have to buy th drinks tho im under age... and my fake I.D hasnt arrived in the post yet :)

'KurA'

Hi there KurA. Nice to meet yah. :D

Wow, joining the police force. That is without a doubt a most challenging service indeed. Do you have family in service that influenced your choice?

I imagine the study and training to be an officer will be very interesting. And army?! Yikes! /oooo

Cheers and again,

Welcome.

Guest gogoblender

Great intro Kura

nice seein you post and Football's the sport man

Course...the proper name is Soccor...

right guys?

:D

gogo

p.s. we have a picture thread goin somewhere around here too

JOin teh club and post it if you got it.

Nice to meet you welcome to D.A.R.K.

Great intro Kura

nice seein you post and Football's the sport man

Course...the proper name is Soccor...

right guys?

:D

Gogo you have a foot and a ball you kick the ball with your foot and so the name of the game is football. Not soccer. /viking

wo that was quick responses... hello to every1

first off schot: ye I heard it is quite tough, especially with crime going up and evrything, but some1 has to do it. But no no1 in my family is in the police force, tough my 2 uncles tried to get in but never HAHA! lol

Every1 says that when I tell them I'm joinin the army :o dnt no y? it must be the fact u can get killed.... hmmm.... ye thts it lol. By the time I join though I dnt think I'll b going to Iraq, something tells me Iran will be my first stop /rolleyes

and gogo its football! not soccer lol, like Katran said Foot + Ball = Football :D

nice to get to know u all.... see you in the bar...

'KurA'

p.s. ill pos ma pic on the thread as soon as I find a dedecnt 1 of me LOL