Five-years plan ------ easter egg?

At least in the german version the highelf keeps talking about a 5-years plan she had tofulfill. Same in other versions?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Year_Plans_for_the_National_Economy_of_the_Soviet_Union

There is the Wall , there are the 100 coins welcome money, the officer sounds like the politician who accudently made the fall of the wall, now add the 5-year plan.

Also there is a Raubritter Runkel in the german version, which was a forner east german comic series.
Just found it
http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Runkel_and_His_Horde

Seems at least one of the developers put some relations to east germany into the game.

Oh, ok that makes more sense. I always thought since she was a student she meant she was going to get a graduate degree (Ph.D=5 year program), and nothing was going to stop her.

Huh, odd.

To be honest, I've heard her say something about a 5 year plan before, but in my own mind it just made me think it was a reference to Star Trek.

5 year plan, 5 year mission...

Guess I was a bit off. lol

• 1 month later...

An old thread, by I still decided to add my two cents worth.

Chattius is completely right about the Elf - she does have a phrase along the lines of "More enemies! Bring me more of them! I have five-year-old plan to fulfill!" in all languages I know of (much to my surprise) and it is a reference to Soviet economy (at least everybody who knows some details about the Union takes it as such). Geez, these plans managed to become a sort of trademark feature of communist economy - I remember several other games that referenced them.

Actually, the only reason I never brought this one before, is exactly how much on spot this reference is. You know, I'm russian, so of course I first heard this phrase in the russian version of the game - and the text sounded so obvoiusly Soviet-specific that it never crossed my mind that those were the German developers who brought it to the game. I always thought it was something that russian localizers inserted, probably to replace some other joke russian people would have failed to get. But as it is present in other locales, this phrase is an Easter Egg to be filed alongside the one about Berlin Wall. And to think that it was said by an Elf... we now know which of Tyr Lysia and Artamark is meant to represent which part of Germany.