Cold weather warning!

Cold weather warning!

Please remember, now that it's winter, animals seek out the heat of vehicles to stay warm. Before starting your car, please check around the wheels and engine for these cold animals. You may no even notice they are there!

ColdWeatherWarmer.jpg

I'm sure there is a better place to put this but am getting ready to go out with my favorite wife, so decided to just dump this and let someone with more time and knowledge sort it out later. ;)

• Like! 1

It has been awfully cold. In fact, its' been a while since I could remember a winter this long, grey cold and dismal for a while. Wouldn't mind the amusement of cow in the neighborhood though.

Must be a lotta steak

:chef:

gogo

I need frost and there is none around .....

And I fear it won't be anymore this winter. I saw storks circling in the sky yesterday when I shape-cutted appletrees. A quick interrogation of my family showed that none of them was in good hope so without a special order by the baby delivery boss, I fear the storks already arrived from africa.

I need frozen ground to move tree trunks out of the forest.

Here in the Baltic all of our snow has already melted. This doesn't normally happen until late March. Somehow our European winter ended up in North America.

And now we don't get to enjoy the beautiful "ducks at -20C" on buss stops:

16022012117.jpg?t=1392825504

Stupid climate change. On the bright side, we can make even more fun of "the day after tomorrow" movie.

• Like! 1

This isn't the coldest winter I've ever seen here( that was '94) and this isn't the most snow I've ever seen (that was in '07 or '08) but I've never seen such wild weather fluctuations before. I sank to my waist in snow yesterday, today it's melted down to my ankles, and tomorrow we're supposed to have bad t storms and major flooding. The snow is supposed to be back by next Friday, though. I've never seen nature be so bipolar here before

• Like! 1

I'm deep enough in the South that it gets fairly hot and stuffy during the day even now. It's the 70's outside right now and I've got the A/C running to keep cool. Sounds crazy I guess. I've needed the heater maybe 5-6 nights total this winter. The rest of the time the ambient heat from my electronics is enough to heat up the room, and most of the time, it gets uncomfortably warm and I'm inclined to turn on a fan or the A/C. (right now in my room it's 23.9 degrees Celsius according to Google's converter).

We had some serious ice a little while back when everything in the South went crazy during that last winter storm, but that's it really for bad weather.

Don't envy me. The heat here in the summer will kill you. Quickly.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

I'm deep enough in the South that it gets fairly hot and stuffy during the day even now. It's the 70's outside right now and I've got the A/C running to keep cool. Sounds crazy I guess. I've needed the heater maybe 5-6 nights total this winter. The rest of the time the ambient heat from my electronics is enough to heat up the room, and most of the time, it gets uncomfortably warm and I'm inclined to turn on a fan or the A/C. (right now in my room it's 23.9 degrees Celsius according to Google's converter).

:o

gogo

I'm the same way, kinda really dislike heat, but can fare with it better now with Air Con... though do like the quick outings in the heat, and sangria beer nights on outdoor patios with friends always is perfect.

Dang, Flix, u got hot weather man!

:oooo:

gogo