How to find all shields in Sacred 2 downloads?

I dont play many video games but I have come to like sacred 2 as of late....Anyway, I was looking at this page here -

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Category:Shields_Images

I was wondering if there is a way to show all shields in search for downloads on the site here? I tried clicking on some of the images but I still dont get any names of shields, so I dont know what to search for in downloads... How can I search shields if I dont know any of the names? Please help me - Im new to sacred 2.

• Like! 1

Hi and welcome....

The shields on that page were simply the results of me shopping for a loooong time. The file names really don't mean anything at all. They were never set up as a downloadable file. All of them are available via shopping but if I remember correctly, some are either easier to find or can only be found if you have a high bargaining level.

I'm sure someone can figure out the actual item name in the game files. Hopefully someone could help. Otherwise maybe download a shopper like this one and see if you can find one at the level you need.

• Like! 1

The main point that should be made clear is that random shields, whether bought or found, have no names and are not in the download section. However many uniques share models with random items. They were kind of lazy in making uniques look unique sometimes. So that second shield design is used for the Unyielding Wall as well as random shields.

Look at this page and you will see what shields are random (the small thumbnails) and which shields are unique (list of links) and are therefore in the download section. Unique items should have a download button on their item page.

• Like! 1