WOW..........

wow, I must say first of all ....very nice web site...I can see now that I have tons of stuff to check out...way kewl guys n gals....

now for the introductions...lol....I am Da Faddah with the same ingame name and I was invited from the game vendettta to come and check out this site... very nice....

Hi Da Faddah Welcome to Dark Matters :o

Thanks for the comments on the site...we have a great community and team here. Have a wander around and feel at home to post and pop by the bar for a drink :o

Guest gogoblender

heh, yeah it can be a little bit daunting when you first arrive here with so many clans from two games here, but we're a pretty friendly bunch and we have a great first class mod team who can show you around and are all capable of making some pretty spectacular drinx to whet the tongue and make that posting pen even stronger.

Get a nice avatar fer yerself goin, make some new friends here and...

Welcome to the boards!

:)

gogo

Hi there da faddah. Nice to meet you and thanx for the very kind words! :) Please feel at home here. I can't say that I know a great deal about Vendetta but from what I do know you are part of a very exciting and active game! Have a blast. :Mafia2: