The Related Word Game - 2017!

2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

hay smoked trout => slow-cooked beef ribs :theuns:

:hooyaah:

What?! I missed Steve's slow-cooked beef ribs? :nono:

:JC-tumbleweed:

slow-cooked beef ribs  -> texas bbq

Ive been throwing down bbq videos one after another lately..just cant seem to get enough... Franklins bbq seems to be the primo! u been?

:D

gogo

Texas Barbecue => Schooling (How It's Done Best!) :bow:

:hooyaah:This is how it's done... for real! :agreed: If you are binging BBQ videos, Rommel, you have to watch this!

schooling -> field kitchen

We will decorate the x-mas tree at our fortified church located on a hill top of the village. The tree can be seen for 20km at good weather. As a warm up food I filled my field kitchen.

Yesterday evening me and the twins started to fill it with potatoe, onions, kale. Slow boiled over night. In morning all mashed and bacon added. Served today evening after decorating it will look like below. It is a recipe which tastes the better the more is boiled the same moment.

gruenkohl-kartoffel-quetsch-buergerlich.

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, chattius said:

schooling -> field kitchen

We will decorate the x-mas tree at our fortified church located on a hill top of the village. The tree can be seen for 20km at good weather. As a warm up food I filled my field kitchen.

Yesterday evening me and the twins started to fill it with potatoe, onions, kale. Slow boiled over night. In morning all mashed and bacon added. Served today evening after decorating it will look like below. It is a recipe which tastes the better the more is boiled the same moment.

gruenkohl-kartoffel-quetsch-buergerlich.

its a beautiful tradtion, good for you for keeping it up...its hard work, but thats Christmas!

:D

gogo

field kitchen -> hard work

:)

gogo

pain -> last will

I update it every half year. The pain is more the digital and not the physical part of the heritage mass. What to do with internet and email accounts. At german law internet posts are same as handwritten letters and belong to the hereditary mass. I have 36 social media accounts :company, village mayor, family, sport clubs, firefighters, .... And I have to write down for each who will be allowed to have access in case of death.

• Like! 1

word -> LaTeX

For mathematical formulas. From writing my diploma till now, I really got used to LaTeX if writing music or maths. Maths with Word was like playing with LEGO parts, LaTeX is more like coding.

latexit1.png

• Like! 1
16 minutes ago, chattius said:

word -> LaTeX

For mathematical formulas. From writing my diploma till now, I really got used to LaTeX if writing music or maths. Maths with Word was like playing with LEGO parts, LaTeX is more like coding.

latexit1.png

Latex -> allergy

some people have INTENSE allergies to Latex

:oooo:

gogo

allergy -> perfume

Biology class: sitting next to a beautiful girl and loosing breath. Turned out that it wasn't her beauty but a part of her perfume- Perfume allergy is a nice argument to don't go to operas, shopping tours, ...

When our oldest was 7 she got a perfume laboratory for birthday - without the weird and luckily rare orchidee oil I am allergic to.

81szCBaeA+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like! 1

Read the book before being drafted. Took me 20 years to see the movie.

220px-PerfumeSuskind.jpg

Grenouille -> eel

The european eel has the best smelling sense of all animals. Grandpa showed me as a kid how to prepare it. Never have its blood on your skin, paralyzing poison. Now it is endangered but it was quite common in the rivelet when I was young. Still has some.

• Appreciation 1
On 12/6/2023 at 3:44 AM, chattius said:

Read the book before being drafted. Took me 20 years to see the movie.

220px-PerfumeSuskind.jpg

Grenouille -> eel

The european eel has the best smelling sense of all animals. Grandpa showed me as a kid how to prepare it. Never have its blood on your skin, paralyzing poison. Now it is endangered but it was quite common in the rivelet when I was young. Still has some.

loved the read about the eels and your grand pa.  you just made him come alive :connie_xmas-moose:

eel - sushi

Whats-the-Deal.jpg

:)

gogo

too hot -> weed burner

It will either kill the whole life in gras, or destroy surroundings, or kill you because adding to global warming.

I prefer a weed spade. At this time of the year it can be used to harvest wild horseradish. Just don't dig the whole root. The remains will build a new plant.

rex_unkrautausstecher_profi.jpgmeerrettich-gewoehnlicher-blaetter.jpg

• Like! 1

weed -> Teekesselchen

A game where you have to guess the word with a double meaning, like Tor: 1. door, 2. goal at sport, 3. a fool = me

I was not considering about weed has more than one meaning. The one I meant two posts ago

"A weed is a plant considered undesirable in a particular situation, growing where it conflicts with human preferences, needs, or goals"

And this weed burner removes it from the garden by using a hot gas flame

"weed is slang for cannabis"

This weed burner uses cannabis based liquid in an e-cigarette

unkrautbrenner-abflammgeraet-486356688-i

• Haha 1